Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Watersports > Wakeboarding & Wakeskating

Old 08-05-2013, 06:42 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2008 X1
Wish I would have had it on video for you guys to get a laugh out of. Messed up on a tantrum yesterday which stalled my rotation but still got booted. Landed about five feet into the flats straight on my back. My neck is pretty sore today! My wife thought it was hilarious though.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:17 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Corey View Post
Wish I would have had it on video for you guys to get a laugh out of. Messed up on a tantrum yesterday which stalled my rotation but still got booted. Landed about five feet into the flats straight on my back. My neck is pretty sore today! My wife thought it was hilarious though.
Haha, they seem to enjoy it when we get pitted face first or land too hard. Enjoy it a little too much

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-06-2013, 04:52 PM
TT Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Corey View Post
I also have wished I had someone to ride with. I've taught 5 different people how to get up this year haha.
Corey- Im in the Ann arbor area, and Fenton if you ever need someone to ride with.
Old 08-06-2013, 04:59 PM
MC Fanatic

Yeah man. What lake do you typically go to?
Old 08-07-2013, 10:50 AM
TT Regular

90% of my time is on Belleville lake, some on Ford lake, and the rest on Lake Fenton, normally only a few weekends a summer.

Boat stays on a dock in Belleville so its easy to access. Where do you ride?

Just taught the G.F how to backroll this summer, still not great on the landings but shes getting there.
Old 08-07-2013, 04:15 PM
MC Fanatic

We usually go to a chain of lakes out by dexter. We put in on halfmoon and go through a channel to get to blind. I just learned backrolls this year myself and my wife learned to ride this year. She's got edging down now and is starting to try jumping. We just bought a boat this year so we have been going about once a week. I can tell you are much more advanced than me but I would be game to come out to belleville sometime and ride. I have a weird work schedule but it does allow me to go during the week sometimes.
Old 08-08-2013, 11:36 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2014 X-2
I've been avoiding the tantrum because I was worried about hurting my bum shoulder, but I finally decided it was time to give them a try. Here's my second attempt: https://vimeo.com/71865038. I popped the handle on both tries. I didn't think there was supposed to be a lot of line tension in this trick, but I've lost the handle both times.

Let's see who can land one first.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:23 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2010 X-15 w/MCX
bcd, dang you are close.

Last edited by GoneBoatN; 08-09-2013 at 10:03 PM.
Old 08-09-2013, 09:59 PM
MC Fanatic

looked good until the very end!
Old 08-12-2013, 07:43 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2014 X-2
OK, weekend's over, where are everyone's videos? I only managed 2 tries that were pretty similar. Here's the better of the two videos: http://vimeo.com/72158091. I kept the handle both times, but didn't get around. I actually spotted the landing on this one, right before I face planted the other wake. It took a couple of minutes before I could see clearly again. I don't know if I need to stand taller at take off to get more trip action off the wake or what. I'm getting the height and distance, just not the rotation.