Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2013, 08:24 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2003 Maristar 210 Predator
2001 205v $11,500

Well this beauty is what I have officially turned down this past weekend. It would be a great boat for someone wanting a boat for cheap but it would need too much IMO to get it up to par. It has the standard engine with 505 hrs and has not been registered since 2007. The upholstery needs to be replaced but it could make it another season or two depending on how picky you are. The prop needs to be reworked, speakers replaced, new steering cable, new pitot tube for port speedometer, a couple of cup holders replaced, all gas shock replaced for hatches and probably a new rub rail. Now for the bad part. The hull is damaged on the bottom and I got an estimate from a local fiberglass repair shop to repair those spots as well as fix any other chips or marks from the fork lift putting in and out. He quoted me about $1500. If that was the only damage I would have probably bought it but upon further inspection, there were several spots where you could tell had hit the dock hard enough to crack the gel coat. On the starboard side, there were spider cracks at least three feet long, which in itself was enough for me to say no thanks. Anyway, I have several pics so if anyone wants more, just pm me their email address and I can send you all you want. Oh, and it does not come with a trailer, ballast or perfect pass. Let me know if you have any other questions as it seems that I now know more than the owner, listed below.

Mike Woods
205-837-9445

Last edited by CC2MC; 07-30-2013 at 08:53 PM.