Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > General / Other

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2013, 11:05 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2007 mastercraft x2
Quote:
Originally Posted by x45surfer View Post
Wake2Wake thanks for posting. Your setup looks awesome. My question is can you see your interior lights from outside the cabin, and thus attract attention from the police?

Thanks,
The only thing you can really see is that everybody in the boat kind of glows blue when you're pretty close to the boat... otherwise the reflection is lost in the darkness... The Nav lights still are the main thing you can see as far as lighting goes.

I have been approached about my blue tower speaker lights on one occasion however... which is why i put them on a spearate switch initially... I told him i'd be happy to turn them off. after a brief tounge lashing and quoting the rule book about blue lights above the "rubrail"... he complimented the setup and said he thought it was smart to have as many lights on as possible to make yourself visible as long as it didn't disrupt others visibility on the water.

MY LED INSTALL... CHECK IT OUT

MY WAKESIDE RIDE

"It's just water... not concrete or dirt... so just throw it"
-Parks Bonifay

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink... when they wake up that's as good as they're going to feel all day"
-Frank Sinatra

"Indecision may, or may not, be my problem"
-Jimmy Buffett