Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2013, 12:36 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: Master Craft PowerSlot 1984
1984 Power Slot Radio Controlled Model

I am a brand new TT member and a relatively new MC owner. After spending some time on the sidelines reading some very informative information on this forum, I decided to jump in and share in some of your enthusiasm. Last year I bought a very nice red and grey 1984 Power Slot which needed some floor work. I pulled up the sagging floor, peeled out all the foam I could, poured some 4# foam back in, and re-glassed the floor down. I installed new carpet, and was so happy with the results, I had the entire interior redone, then color-sanded and buffed the hull, re-applied the factory logos and stars (in metal flake silver) from Bay Area Watersports. The boat now looks new and gets more attention than I had hoped for on the water.

I had some materials left over from my floor repair, so I set out to make a 1/6 scale RC model of my boat. It, too far exceeded my expectations. I have attached some photos and a link to a YouTube video below. My obsession seems to have no bounds. Do you think there would be a market for these???
Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/rh0pXINWLiE

Last edited by Retro; 07-06-2013 at 04:27 AM. Reason: New Video