Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > MasterCraft In Your Area

Old 06-30-2013, 09:39 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1983 Mastercraft S&S
Spotted a red/gray 1984-1985 S&S at Orwood on Saturday around 1130. Is that anybody from TT? I also saw an 80s prostar also gray. Is that anyone? I would have stopped an said hi but I was no tin my boat.
Old 06-30-2013, 10:48 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2010 X-15 w/MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsword View Post
Yep, that's it. Our place is on the right side of the lagoon about five or six lots in. We will be out starting Saturday through the fourth.

David Sword
We were out early this morning. Launched from Orwood at 7:30 AM. We were in Woodward Canal (aka North Victoria Canal) most of the morning but then went down old river around 11:30 past your place. I was riding at the time so we did not pull into the lagoon. I hope to be out mid week again maybe then. Certainly was a hot day out there today. Lots of people headed out when we were on our way back in.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:51 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2010 X-15 w/MCX
Went out early on the Delta this past Sunday. Started around 8:30 AM. We pretty much had the North Woodward Canal to ourselves for the whole morning. When we left the water 3.5 hours later it still was pretty much nothing but glass. I only took two runs: The first was 50 minutes and the second was only 45 minutes. I'll confess as to why I lasted that long. I decided to make it "Casual Sunday" day. I let the rope out 10' extra and was only doing one wake jumps so that I would practice toe side and switch riding more than I normally would.
Attached Images