Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Watersports > Wakeboarding & Wakeskating

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2013, 04:07 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougH View Post
Awesome, I'll try faster this weekend. Although I'm going to assume it firms up the water for my falls too...
If your going to move into inverts I would highly recommend a helmet. You mentioned being pretty fatigued after single wake slow speed practice. Bow try a couple sets at full speed. Yes it will firm up the water for your falls as well, and a helmet will help that pain. Making you able to get in more sets before getting to fatigued and possibly causing and injury because your trying things even when your strength is gone.

Trip into your tantrum. And stomp off the top, spot your landing early and don't close your eyes. Lastly, do whatever you can to consciously hold on to the rope. Not letting go on a sloppy rotation can mean landing the trick because the rope and boat will pull you out of it.

Good luck

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2