Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > Wanted to Buy

Old 06-17-2013, 01:30 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 205 v
Yes they said I would need module and gauge... I was hoping to catch someone had one laying around when they upgraded to something eles
Old 06-17-2013, 01:37 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2003 Maristar 210 Predator
Quote:
Originally Posted by payne04 View Post
I just have the perfect pass cruze... The ppl I got the boat from skied full time and that's it and we wakeboard and surf full time...
Ok, I missed that on the first post. I just read that as you had cruise control on your boat. The GPS version is so much better than my Digtal Pro ng but I can live with what I have for now, at least until I get another boat. I don't plan on going without cruise though. Having it is so much better, not only for the rider but the driver as well.

My buddy still has his digital one line gauge and module that he would probably sell, but it says Nautique on the face and the beeper to set the control does not work, but you can replace that for about $12-15, according to him. He just wanted the Stargazer but the old one still works fine though. PM me if you are interested in it and I will see what he could depart with it for. He would possibly be interested in separating the module from the gauge too if that is an option for you. The only trouble there is the single line gauges are a little harder to come by.
Old 06-17-2013, 01:39 PM
TT Regular

That's the main reason for the wife..she has a hard enough time keeping the nose out from under water... Haha
Old 06-17-2013, 04:24 PM
MC Devotee

Man, having a wife that will/can drive the boat. That must be nice. Mine get's too white knuckled at the sight of another boat, despite the fact that I tell her it is like driving a car. Just stay to the right (most of the time).
Old 06-17-2013, 04:27 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2000 Prostar 195 - 350 TBI Predator, 1:1, 13x11.5 OJ 3-Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by CC2MC View Post
Man, having a wife that will/can drive the boat. That must be nice. Mine get's too white knuckled at the sight of another boat, despite the fact that I tell her it is like driving a car. Just stay to the right (most of the time).
I have to break mine of this fear. My FIL and brother can drive me, but everyone else in my life is boat illiterate! Another reason to get Perfect Pass. "Just hit the throttle and steer straight"
Old 06-17-2013, 06:12 PM
MC Devotee

Well, I have PP and I thought it would make things easier and it does, as long as there are no boats around. My dad usually drives my boat and he is a good driver although he is not as comfortable with my DD boat as he is used to his pontoon and being able to maneuver, especially in reverse. But that is just parking which I can handle so I am okay with that. My next door neighbor is usually looking for someone to pull him slaloming and he has a SN so that works fine with me. I wish I could just have an autopiolot feature when there is no traffic around. The tech is out there I know bc it has been used for tractors plowing fields using GPS coordinates. Just wear a "kill switch" attached to the rope handle and have it automatically report back to a certain point for pickup. May do better in a private lake though.
Old 06-17-2013, 08:29 PM
TT Regular

It took alot of practice and hot laps around the lake but she is coming around... Lol ... Know if we could get her to stop bringing water over the nose when she turns around to pick rider up we will be set but I gusse that's what we get for putting 2700 pounds in the boat lol