Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2231  
Old 06-15-2013, 11:22 AM
tex's Avatar
tex tex is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Boat: 2002 Prostar 197 w/tower
Location: Cowtown
Posts: 7,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxx822 View Post
So its rare to get a glimpse of your family during deployment but the USS San Antonio has a FB page I follow to see if we can catch a picture of my brother.

I seen him here in this photo. For reference he is the one in the back wearing a red jump suit on the far left.

Anyways, to those of you who ever served you may have caught this before even reading this post. You can immediately recognize that their faces are priceless. They are all clearly very thrilled to be receiving this block of instruction.
Faces=Business-Thanks for all they do! You should be proud!
__________________
2002 Blue Prostar 197, 0 Flex Tower, Perfect Pass, and The Preditor-ADHD Skier

I'm pursuing my lifelong quest for the perfect, the absolutely driest martini to be found in this or any other world. And I think I may have hit upon the perfect formula :
Reply With Quote
  #2232  
Old 06-15-2013, 01:48 PM
mxhideout's Avatar
mxhideout mxhideout is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Boat: '91 PS190, 351 w/'slot
Location: Outskirts of Twin Cities
Posts: 335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxx822 View Post
So its rare to get a glimpse of your family during deployment but the USS San Antonio has a FB page I follow to see if we can catch a picture of my brother.

I seen him here in this photo. For reference he is the one in the back wearing a red jump suit on the far left.

Anyways, to those of you who ever served you may have caught this before even reading this post. You can immediately recognize that their faces are priceless. They are all clearly very thrilled to be receiving this block of instruction.
Lol, nice. My bro is done and heading back from 6 years in the Navy next week.
Reply With Quote
  #2233  
Old 06-15-2013, 04:17 PM
Voodoo's Avatar
Voodoo Voodoo is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: '06 MC 197 TT MCX
Location: Virginia
Posts: 192
It would appear that the zone inspection did not go well. Haze gray and underway, alas, so many memories.
Reply With Quote
  #2234  
Old 06-15-2013, 04:46 PM
mikeg205's Avatar
mikeg205 mikeg205 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Location: Plainfield - Joliet, IL
Posts: 11,168
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
anybody here have a MC for the ship to shore ride?
Attached Images
 
__________________
...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....
Reply With Quote
  #2235  
Old 06-15-2013, 05:02 PM
Traxx822's Avatar
Traxx822 Traxx822 is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
Location: Chicago SW sub
Posts: 2,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
anybody here have a MC for the ship to shore ride?
Is this one of your tricks Seriously though, I need that

But it says clearly that the lift eyes are not to be used for an extended duration.
__________________
When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.
1 Corinthians Chapter 13 - 11
Reply With Quote
  #2236  
Old 06-15-2013, 05:18 PM
mikeg205's Avatar
mikeg205 mikeg205 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Location: Plainfield - Joliet, IL
Posts: 11,168
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxx822 View Post
Is this one of your tricks Seriously though, I need that

But it says clearly that the lift eyes are not to be used for an extended duration.
Look closely at the photo - double gantry crane built into boat... -
__________________
...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....
Reply With Quote
  #2237  
Old 06-15-2013, 05:24 PM
Traxx822's Avatar
Traxx822 Traxx822 is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
Location: Chicago SW sub
Posts: 2,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
Look closely at the photo - double gantry crane built into boat... -
Was more of a "I can't believe my eyes" joke. Its clearly real.

Also looks like they are lowering the tower at the moment before bringing it aboard the mega ship. Is there a link to more photos of the ship?
__________________
When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.
1 Corinthians Chapter 13 - 11
Reply With Quote
  #2238  
Old 06-15-2013, 05:26 PM
Shilohsho Shilohsho is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Boat: 1967 Bertram 20'
Location: Southeast
Posts: 45
That is crazy!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2239  
Old 06-15-2013, 05:32 PM
mikeg205's Avatar
mikeg205 mikeg205 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Location: Plainfield - Joliet, IL
Posts: 11,168
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxx822 View Post
Was more of a "I can't believe my eyes" joke. Its clearly real.

Also looks like they are lowering the tower at the moment before bringing it aboard the mega ship. Is there a link to more photos of the ship?
no it's from the Facebook myboat page
__________________
...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....
Reply With Quote
  #2240  
Old 06-15-2013, 05:36 PM
Traxx822's Avatar
Traxx822 Traxx822 is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
Location: Chicago SW sub
Posts: 2,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
no it's from the Facebook myboat page
Well you better find it for me. I don't play just the tip with this.

Research is your middle name anyways

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
__________________
When I was a child, I used to talk as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I put aside childish things.
1 Corinthians Chapter 13 - 11
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:37 AM.