Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 06-11-2013, 03:56 AM
TT Hero

Boat: 2005 X-STAR & 1993 Prostar 190 Limited
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manciniat View Post
I don't see it being a weight issue...it is a structural piece of the tower. Two boards hanging on the tower is just that, Two boards....no matter what is holding them, same weight correct ?

I'm trying to find a fix for this issue or some opinions on it, not get schooled on my ski rack !!
Sorry, didn't mean to say you did anything wrong to cause that failure. Now that I see which part you need to replace, maybe call MC directly and explain what you need. As stated above, you may have to get the old one welded.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:16 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2005 MC X Star, PP
Call MC Direct... as Jersey says... the Tower Maker is in the Maryville, Vonore, Loudon area along with all the other suppliers that MC uses to out fit a boat. Similiar issue just came up with the Bimini I boat off here... dealer said MC "doesnt carry or have" the mounts any longer. A quick call to MC, I found out who at the time the supplier was, and I now have mounts coming.

Welding... would/will be your only solution next. Having a Shop, using the Cad drawings... programming, setup, and machine work that one piece would cost ya BIG unless you know someone at the shop who wants to do just for the fun of it.