Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 06-04-2013, 07:03 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 205
Personally, although the crab cracker in kirkland is awesome, i'd pick the greenlake bar and grill over it.

While you're near Kirkland, be sure you cross over the floating bridge over Lake Washington - (520) just for sh*ts n giggles

the fremont bridge troll is a quick, easy free thing to see also.

IIRC, it was a little pricey to go to the top of the space needle.

oh and a special tip for you: BEWARE of the MONKFISH @ Pikes Market... Don't tell your wife tho, but when they yank on the string attached to that ugly fish, she'll jump out of her pants!

The furthest north I've worked there was in Redmond, furthest south was Renton. Note: during rush hour, the 15 minute drive from Renton to Redmond took me 1:15!

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding...

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...
Old 07-30-2013, 12:45 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2000 Wakesetter VLX
We just returned from the trip last week, and wanted to thank everyone for their great ideas! We has a blast visiting a lot of the places suggested, especially Whistler. The drive from Vancouver to Whistler was particularly amazing! We did the Grouse Grind in Vancouver too and about died. However, I'm glad we did it. Alaska was great too. Spent some time in Juneau, Sitka, and Ketchikan. Thanks again everyone!