Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 05-07-2013, 12:59 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2002 ProStar 197 ProTournament Team
Send a message via AIM to TayMC197
I've stuck to the diet, I was at 175 when I started, weighed in the other day at 158. I don't think I have much more to lose. I used my calipers yesterday to see the diffrence. I started at 23mm and now I'm at 10mm. So roughly 12.5% body fat. Sadly I haven't done any excercise in over 4 weeks.
Old 05-14-2013, 03:06 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2003 197 Protournament Supercharged LQ9
OK I have been working to make this easier to find so for all of you that have asked and want to know where to order etc. you can now go to http://www.mycoachlala.com

I've a few people interested in starting up another group. If you want in or have any questions just let me know! I am sure the guys can tell you that the results are possible if you are willing to put in the work to get there be it diet and/or exercise. I am getting ready to start the Ultimate Reset which is all diet and supplements for 3 weeks, no working out. I have seen amazing results from others who have done it. If that is something more along the lines of what you are looking for let me know and I'd be happy to help!
Old 05-14-2013, 06:18 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2001 Prostar 205V
Footer girl, I responded to your e-mail.
Everyone else. I did end up finishing the routine although I had some set backs with working overtime and going out of town. All I can say is my wife's dr. told me this is not for 50 year olds. I struggled through the whole last month and the last week I had to start skipping the 3rd round of exercise in each circuit. My knees and lower back were killing me. I did loose 14 pounds, down from 245 to 231 but I'm thinking I'll leave this workout to you younger guys.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:06 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRC View Post
Everyone else. I did end up finishing the routine although I had some set backs with working overtime and going out of town. All I can say is my wife's dr. told me this is not for 50 year olds. I struggled through the whole last month and the last week I had to start skipping the 3rd round of exercise in each circuit. My knees and lower back were killing me. I did loose 14 pounds, down from 245 to 231 but I'm thinking I'll leave this workout to you younger guys.
You did great and there is a lot to be said that you finished this. You put your mind to it and modified it how you needed. This work out is not for everyone as I am sure that you and the others can attest to. In any case I am really proud of you and I hope that you will continue to find what works for you to get you where you want to be. It's not all about Insanity or P90X etc. Those are stepping stones and tools.....in the end it is about getting healthy and getting to where you want to be in your personal fitness and finding the right options for you. That is why I do what I do.

By the way did you ever take your final after pics like we talked about? I would still like to do the side by side for you and you deserve to put in for your shirt because you did finish it!
Old 05-15-2013, 12:29 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1993 Prostar 205
Send a message via AIM to cbryan70
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footer Girl View Post
You did great and there is a lot to be said that you finished this. You put your mind to it and modified it how you needed. This work out is not for everyone as I am sure that you and the others can attest to. In any case I am really proud of you and I hope that you will continue to find what works for you to get you where you want to be. It's not all about Insanity or P90X etc. Those are stepping stones and tools.....in the end it is about getting healthy and getting to where you want to be in your personal fitness and finding the right options for you. That is why I do what I do.

By the way did you ever take your final after pics like we talked about? I would still like to do the side by side for you and you deserve to put in for your shirt because you did finish it!

Great job HRC. Dont worrie at 28 I was even skipping some of the 3rd circiuts. I HATED/DREADED max interval circuits. The extra two weeks I did with my wife we switch from doing that to doing fast and the furious.

We are on our second week of round two. I have not been eating great the past 3 days but will change that around.

HRC can you tell a noticable difference? The back picture was the story teller with me. Well that and i need all new pants but dont want to go out and buy them as I am going to lose another 25 pounds or so.

After this round of insanity Focus T25 should be our and I CAN NOT WAIT for that. 25 min a day 5 days a week.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:34 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2001 Prostar 205V
Footer girl, I sent new pics in the e-mail Tuesday.
CBryan. My pants are definitely looser than they were.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:35 PM
MC Maniac

thats all that matters. Congrats on completing it at 50 that is an accomplishment.
Old 05-15-2013, 03:59 PM
TT Enthusiast

Quote:
Footer girl, I sent new pics in the e-mail Tuesday.
CBryan. My pants are definitely looser than they were.
Got em! I think I opened it on my phone so I didn't see them! Putting them side by side now!

Ok I just emailed them and can't wait for you to see them!! No blaming lighting this time!! I hope you will share them with the group too! So proud of you sticking through this!!

Last edited by Footer Girl; 05-15-2013 at 04:11 PM.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:22 AM
TT Enthusiast

Ok everyone, help me congratulate HRC on not only finishing Insanity but also getting some amazing results! The scale didn't move as much as he thought it would and I think he was pretty discouraged, but that is why I always stress to take before pictures! I can't say enough about how proud I am that he stuck it out and finished! Not too bad for just 60 days!
Attached Images

Old 05-21-2013, 10:02 AM
MC Maniac

down 20.5 inches total and 30 pounds.
down 5.75 in the belly, 5 in the hips and 3.5 in the chest

Name:  day 90 side.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  20.4 KB

Name:  day 90 back flex.jpg
Views: 229