Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2013, 11:47 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: 1995 Sea Ray SkiRay 190
FS: Sea Ray Skiray 190 OB

Hey guys I realize this is not a MC, but thought that someone here might have some interest in my Skiray. It is a great barefoot/ski boat, here are the details.....

Make: Sea Ray
Model: Ski Ray 190OB Tournament
Year: 1995
Engine: Mercury Black Max 175 EFI Outboard
Prop: Mercury “High 5” factory 5 Blade SS
Hours: 275

Misc. about the 190OB: The Ski Ray 190 was Sea Ray’s Tournament barefoot boat in the mid 1990s. Its layout is very family friendly with an open bow, twin captain’s chairs and a “U” shaped bench in the rear. There is a stowable table that can be used in middle of the “U” shaped bench or in the bow. There is a LARGE built in cooler under the rear seat. There is an integrated pylon as well as rope guard by the motor.

About this boat: I am the second owner of this craft. It is in very good condition and has been covered and on a lift its entire life. The engine is in perfect condition and has a new water pump impeller and fresh tune up before winterization last fall. The storage in this boat is amazing! The carpet and upholstery are in Very good Condition. This boat has a great stereo system with 4 6.5” Polk Audio Speakers and 1 10” Kicker subwoofer. There are 2 amps as well. This boat runs like the day it was made and will easily pull barefooters or slalom skiers out of the hole with no problem! Once up, skiers will find a very small flat table to ski or barefoot on. These boats also make Great wakeboard boats by simply adding ballast bags. This boat runs a GPS documented 53mph with my family of 5 on board. The boat is very stable at speed extremely nimble & is a pleasure to pilot.

The boat comes with the following covers: 1. full Cover, 2. Sunbrella Bow Cover, 3. Sunbrella Cockpit Cover & 4. Sunbrella Bimini Top. Matching trailer w/ swing-away tongue (for easier storage) included.
There are no disappointments with a boat of this caliber. I am only asking $9500 to enjoy the lifestyle that this boat offers.
Email Pete at: ps_m3@sbcglobal.net
Phone/Text: 847-321-8519