Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > General / Other

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2013, 04:14 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 225 vrs 1996
The perfect boat trip - Another new interior.

I gotta say thanks Team talk. I would never have known about the great service of Viper without reading these forums every day. Unfortunately I had to tow my boat about two hours to get it to them. But that turned into a blessing, allowing me to do a two day boat trip back with my oldest daughter. I gotta say this was one of the best camping trips I've ever taken, and certainly won't be the last.

It was 120 mile boat trip down the TN river to Chattanooga. 96 225 Maristar made it with a single tank of gas, even had a little left to spare.

Picked up the boat from Viper with brand new interior, fuel pump, and rub rails. Very satisfied customer, great company to work with. Jim dropped us off just above Tellico damn.

We drove about 27 mph the entire way. Had to lock through two dams. Slept in the boat, on a perfect evening on our own little private island.

I took quite a few photos, go pro time lapse looking behind. I'll attach a few here, but for some reason it seems I'm not attaching them like others. I'm forced to upload somewhere else, and then link to them.