Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-02-2013, 02:14 PM
Kyle's Avatar
Kyle Kyle is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Location: Fort Worth, TEXAS
Posts: 3,153
WTB Ski Boat

I'm posting this up for a friend or should I say group of friends.

I ski at another private ski club south of me an hour or so and some home owners are looking for a ski tractor. This boat will be used to ski on a private lake so it would need to look nice but does not habe to be flawless.

91-94 MC 190 Must have the 285ho engine and power slot.

'95-97 mc 190 is on the table as well

94-2000 Ski Nautique must have reduction gear with pro boss big boy engine. (Yes I realize that until '97 they were slant back and in '98 the hull got better, then changed again later on)

'97-up BU response or lxi


These guys are very good skiers. One of them runs -39.5

They are let's say large men as well. That is why they need more HP and gear reduction. The color really doesn't matter. These 4 guys just want a good boat under 15k. Perfect pass would be a plus but they are more concerned in getting a boat and then worrying about PP.

Hours are not really that big of a deal. Most of these guys have seen high clocks. Not interested in the 2k hours but prefer something 1k or under.
__________________
Rollin' Gangsta Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-02-2013, 02:28 PM
92 190 PS's Avatar
92 190 PS 92 190 PS is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Boat: 2008 197
Location: Southwestern Ohio
Posts: 429
Not looking for another boat or to sell mine necessarily, but having mine sold might change my mind.

I have a 92 PS190 HO with around 650 hours on it. It is a clean 190. Oil changed every 50 hours, transmission fluid every 100 hours, new fuel water separator & impeller every season. In Southwest Ohio so not sure they want to make the drive. If you think they have any interest I'll get you some pictures and we can talk via PM.
__________________
2008 Prostar 197
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-02-2013, 03:06 PM
Kyle's Avatar
Kyle Kyle is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Location: Fort Worth, TEXAS
Posts: 3,153
Does it have a slot.
__________________
Rollin' Gangsta Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-02-2013, 04:56 PM
SkiDog's Avatar
SkiDog SkiDog is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Boat: 92 Prostar
Location: South of North
Posts: 7,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
I'm posting this up for a friend or should I say group of friends.

I ski at another private ski club south of me an hour or so and some home owners are looking for a ski tractor. This boat will be used to ski on a private lake so it would need to look nice but does not habe to be flawless.

91-94 MC 190 Must have the 285ho engine and power slot.

'95-97 mc 190 is on the table as well

94-2000 Ski Nautique must have reduction gear with pro boss big boy engine. (Yes I realize that until '97 they were slant back and in '98 the hull got better, then changed again later on)

'97-up BU response or lxi


These guys are very good skiers. One of them runs -39.5

They are let's say large men as well. That is why they need more HP and gear reduction. The color really doesn't matter. These 4 guys just want a good boat under 15k. Perfect pass would be a plus but they are more concerned in getting a boat and then worrying about PP.

Hours are not really that big of a deal. Most of these guys have seen high clocks. Not interested in the 2k hours but prefer something 1k or under.

I have a 97 PS190 with a Corvette LT1 Powerslot in it, that could probably be bought. Its a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
  
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-02-2013, 05:01 PM
TxsRiverRat's Avatar
TxsRiverRat TxsRiverRat is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: May 2011
Boat: 93 Prostar 205
Location: Southwest
Posts: 3,440
.....
__________________
What does the fox say?

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding...

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...

Last edited by TxsRiverRat; 05-02-2013 at 06:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-02-2013, 05:19 PM
Kyle's Avatar
Kyle Kyle is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Location: Fort Worth, TEXAS
Posts: 3,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiDog View Post
I have a 97 PS190 with a Corvette LT1 Powerslot in it, that could probably be bought. Its a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!
What kind of price tag are we looking at? They would be very interested in that boat. Will it be at the June lake bash in Atl when Taylor and I come down.
__________________
Rollin' Gangsta Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....

Last edited by Kyle; 05-02-2013 at 06:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-02-2013, 07:42 PM
SkiDog's Avatar
SkiDog SkiDog is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Boat: 92 Prostar
Location: South of North
Posts: 7,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
What kind of price tag are we looking at? They would be very interested in that boat. Will it be at the June lake bash in Atl when Taylor and I come down.
I don't know. JohnE was (is) supposed to have me ship it to him, but hasn't yet. I told him I would take it that far (to Hiawassee) and he could get it from there. I think he has it listed for sale, but not 100% on that. I'll call him and see whats up.
At one time his asking price was $14,900. 1050 hours on it. Perfect condition. Brand new tires on both sides.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-02-2013, 07:59 PM
Cloaked Cloaked is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Boat: MasterCraft
Location: Kingston,TN USA
Posts: 4,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
What kind of price tag are we looking at? They would be very interested in that boat. Will it be at the June lake bash in Atl when Taylor and I come down.
http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skii...t&postid=22330

.
__________________
93 190
.
Don't be a boot licker
.

Hose picture (internal) http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...68&postcount=8



Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
..Some of you give a whole new meaning to the phrase "another @sshole with a Mastercraft."

RE: Thrall, Welcome to the club....
NEW SKINS in TN... Leading Edge Marine Interior

feedback on a TN company: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=58767

.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-03-2013, 08:37 AM
92 190 PS's Avatar
92 190 PS 92 190 PS is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Boat: 2008 197
Location: Southwestern Ohio
Posts: 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Does it have a slot.
I'm not even sure. Slot has never been something I've given much thought. Pretty sure the indication is on the top of the transmission if you really want to know I'll go by storage and check.

I know we pull 4 adult bare-footers deep water with no issue out of the hole or top end, so power has never been an issue.
__________________
2008 Prostar 197

Last edited by 92 190 PS; 05-03-2013 at 03:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-03-2013, 10:46 AM
PT 1999 ProStar's Avatar
PT 1999 ProStar PT 1999 ProStar is online now
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Boat: Mastercraft ProStar 190 1999 330HP Powerslot - 1st MC 1987 ProStar Current 2012 ProStar 197
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 328
My buddy has the same boat '95 though and he has the same motor without the slot and it has a ton of power out of the hole and top end. It's our favorite boat to foot behind. And some of us are over 6 feet with a build and it pulls great! Footing at 41mph.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:45 AM.