Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 05-02-2013, 02:14 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
WTB Ski Boat

I'm posting this up for a friend or should I say group of friends.

I ski at another private ski club south of me an hour or so and some home owners are looking for a ski tractor. This boat will be used to ski on a private lake so it would need to look nice but does not habe to be flawless.

91-94 MC 190 Must have the 285ho engine and power slot.

'95-97 mc 190 is on the table as well

94-2000 Ski Nautique must have reduction gear with pro boss big boy engine. (Yes I realize that until '97 they were slant back and in '98 the hull got better, then changed again later on)

'97-up BU response or lxi

These guys are very good skiers. One of them runs -39.5

They are let's say large men as well. That is why they need more HP and gear reduction. The color really doesn't matter. These 4 guys just want a good boat under 15k. Perfect pass would be a plus but they are more concerned in getting a boat and then worrying about PP.

Hours are not really that big of a deal. Most of these guys have seen high clocks. Not interested in the 2k hours but prefer something 1k or under.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....
Old 05-02-2013, 02:28 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2008 197
Not looking for another boat or to sell mine necessarily, but having mine sold might change my mind.

I have a 92 PS190 HO with around 650 hours on it. It is a clean 190. Oil changed every 50 hours, transmission fluid every 100 hours, new fuel water separator & impeller every season. In Southwest Ohio so not sure they want to make the drive. If you think they have any interest I'll get you some pictures and we can talk via PM.
Old 05-02-2013, 03:06 PM
MC Maniac

Does it have a slot.

Quote:
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....
Old 05-02-2013, 04:56 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 92 Prostar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
I'm posting this up for a friend or should I say group of friends.

I ski at another private ski club south of me an hour or so and some home owners are looking for a ski tractor. This boat will be used to ski on a private lake so it would need to look nice but does not habe to be flawless.

91-94 MC 190 Must have the 285ho engine and power slot.

'95-97 mc 190 is on the table as well

94-2000 Ski Nautique must have reduction gear with pro boss big boy engine. (Yes I realize that until '97 they were slant back and in '98 the hull got better, then changed again later on)

'97-up BU response or lxi

These guys are very good skiers. One of them runs -39.5

They are let's say large men as well. That is why they need more HP and gear reduction. The color really doesn't matter. These 4 guys just want a good boat under 15k. Perfect pass would be a plus but they are more concerned in getting a boat and then worrying about PP.

Hours are not really that big of a deal. Most of these guys have seen high clocks. Not interested in the 2k hours but prefer something 1k or under.

I have a 97 PS190 with a Corvette LT1 Powerslot in it, that could probably be bought. Its a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images

Old 05-02-2013, 05:01 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 205

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding...

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...

Last edited by TxsRiverRat; 05-02-2013 at 06:13 PM.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:19 PM
MC Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiDog View Post
I have a 97 PS190 with a Corvette LT1 Powerslot in it, that could probably be bought. Its a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!
What kind of price tag are we looking at? They would be very interested in that boat. Will it be at the June lake bash in Atl when Taylor and I come down.

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Kyle; 05-02-2013 at 06:22 PM.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:42 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 92 Prostar
Quote:
What kind of price tag are we looking at? They would be very interested in that boat. Will it be at the June lake bash in Atl when Taylor and I come down.
I don't know. JohnE was (is) supposed to have me ship it to him, but hasn't yet. I told him I would take it that far (to Hiawassee) and he could get it from there. I think he has it listed for sale, but not 100% on that. I'll call him and see whats up.
At one time his asking price was $14,900. 1050 hours on it. Perfect condition. Brand new tires on both sides.
Old 05-02-2013, 07:59 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: MasterCraft
Quote:
http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skii...t&postid=22330

Hose picture (internal) http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...68&postcount=8

Quote:
..Some of you give a whole new meaning to the phrase "another @sshole with a Mastercraft."

RE: Thrall, Welcome to the club....
NEW SKINS in TN... Leading Edge Marine Interior

feedback on a TN company: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=58767

Old 05-03-2013, 08:37 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2008 197
Quote:
Does it have a slot.
I'm not even sure. Slot has never been something I've given much thought. Pretty sure the indication is on the top of the transmission if you really want to know I'll go by storage and check.

I know we pull 4 adult bare-footers deep water with no issue out of the hole or top end, so power has never been an issue.

Last edited by 92 190 PS; 05-03-2013 at 03:57 PM.
Old 05-03-2013, 10:46 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercraft ProStar 190 1999 330HP Powerslot - 1st MC 1987 ProStar Current 2012 ProStar 197
My buddy has the same boat '95 though and he has the same motor without the slot and it has a ton of power out of the hole and top end. It's our favorite boat to foot behind. And some of us are over 6 feet with a build and it pulls great! Footing at 41mph.