Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 05-02-2013, 05:47 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 93 prostar 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aric'sX15 View Post
Was thinking the same thing. he has the same tones as the scammers i get emails from on craigslist.
We've been texting for a while.. Hoping he is real and that he does buy my boat I still am looking for buyers!! No one is serious yet.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:00 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2001 PS 195, 79 Ski Supreme PCM 351
Hi Shocker,

I can only make a offer to buy the boat after inspecting the boat in person. Unfortunately I am 12 hours drive away (Ontario) and want to ensure that this boat is as described before commiting an email offer to meet your asking price. Please repond to my request to speak to you via phone, and to make arrangements for a day and a time to inspect your boat. You have my contact info in my last PM.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:04 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: MasterCraft
Quote:
Originally Posted by shocker47 View Post
...........No one is serious yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesujoma View Post
Hi Shocker,

I can only make a offer to buy the boat after inspecting the boat in person. Unfortunately I am 12 hours drive away (Ontario) and want to ensure that this boat is as described before commiting an email offer to meet your asking price. Please repond to my request to speak to you via phone, and to make arrangements for a day and a time to inspect your boat. You have my contact info in my last PM.
lol... Shock-her.... I think you're kicking tires here.... Man wants to talk... I mean, how long can it possibly take to hear him out? 5 minutes....?

JJ has a point. I'd not drive across town to look without a warm and familiar feeling, let alone 12 hours...

Hose picture (internal) http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...68&postcount=8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
..Some of you give a whole new meaning to the phrase "another @sshole with a Mastercraft."

RE: Thrall, Welcome to the club....
NEW SKINS in TN... Leading Edge Marine Interior

feedback on a TN company: http://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/...ad.php?t=58767

Old 05-02-2013, 08:13 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2007 X2 towed by a 2012 Touareg TDI
[quote=Cloaked;931649]lol... Shock-her.... I think you're kicking tires here.... Man wants to talk... I mean, how long can it possibly take to hear him out? 5 minutes....?

hopefully they are not goodyears! they might have a blowout!

in all serious what is going on here with shocker. I have sold 4 boats and never had issues. yes some lowball offers but that's life. seems like he is really trying to get in touch.

shocker, good looking 205 btw!
Old 05-02-2013, 08:17 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2001 PS 195, 79 Ski Supreme PCM 351
I understand that my profile is not that established on this forum, so here is my ebay profile.
http://myworld.ebay.ca/jesujoma
Its seems hard to buy a boat around here. Call me if you really want to sell.
Old 05-02-2013, 09:16 PM
MC Hero

Boat: 1998 Ski Nautique
Shocker, call the man! I sold to a Canadian buyer and it was a smooth transaction all the way around.

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:50 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1993 Prostar 205
Send a message via AIM to cbryan70
This makes me laugh. prices are high in ca so i say he is for real. as i said earlier boat would have to be cheaper i. us with the ugly tower.
Old 05-04-2013, 10:54 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: Nothing
Shocker, I PM'd you two days ago and have not heard back. Do you or the boat exist? From Minnesota and ready for a road trip!
Old 05-04-2013, 11:51 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
This guy is 15 minutes from my office... What is with this guy... he must not want to sell his boat.
Old 05-05-2013, 12:06 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1993 Prostar 205
Send a message via AIM to cbryan70
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
This guy is 15 minutes from my office... What is with this guy... he must not want to sell his boat.
its a great looking boat minus the cheap ugly tower. I still say in the market that 11500 is the right price especially with a flaky seller.

He is right up the street from me to. I have been looking for a 205 for over a year and at his price it is to much especially since he "needs it gone". Heck I missed one last winter newer with less hours for 7k which i know is not normal but deals are out there. 12k and up needs to be a 96 or newer imo. Not a 93 with 850 hours and a carb