He might be busy, or might be waiting for a better price... I thought 7k was actually a bit high, based off everything, but I love the vintage look and how well he did with the upholstery so I offered what I'd be willing to pay. I wish him nothing but the best in the sale, I am probably going to move on to something else in the near future.
Originally Posted by SSMoose
Sounds like he is thinking that if he waits he will get the asking price. That will change as time goes by and no other offers come in. It's on EBay at the same price. I thought used prices were negotiable. All offers should at least get a response.