Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 04-01-2013, 02:35 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2002 Prostar 209 - SammyD Edition
I don't order jack unless its from Jim, Midwest, or Skidim. Sadly every MC dealer has pretty much let me down on merchandise. Sad how you can order a hat or visor and it takes 2 months to get to your door. Jim airbombed me a rare starter in 2 days from florida that was never put in an MC and midwest sent me a huge shipment of crap i couldn't find anywhere else in the same. I ordered an in stock item from charlotte mc and it took over a month to get 2 hours down the road.

BD won't get my business just b/c their prices are outrageous!
Old 04-01-2013, 02:40 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2007 X2 towed by a 2012 Touareg TDI
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDJ_205 View Post
Don't forget their poor selection in hats too!

Very poorly ran - and that's being polite.
unless your into flatbills!!!

heck i have to still wear my Supra sweatshirt.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:51 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2006 Supra 20V
My parents got me a sweatshirt from them for Christmas.. size XL It fit like a Medium- Large at the biggest. One wash and that sucker was unwearable. So much for that...
Old 04-19-2013, 02:22 PM
chriscraftmatt1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzimme View Post
My parents got me a sweatshirt from them for Christmas.. size XL It fit like a Medium- Large.. e at the biggest. One wash and that sucker was unwearable. So much for that...
Same. My brother got me an xl sweat shirt, which my 130# wife now gets to wear.

On a side note, my wife works in marketing / purchasing and does a lot of branded products, including sweatshirts. She counted that the mc ss was crap, and and problems cost 4-5$
Old 04-19-2013, 02:25 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1993 Prostar 205
Send a message via AIM to cbryan70
great news they are finally have their grand opening this year. I thought they were suppose to open their dealership two years ago?
Old 04-19-2013, 05:23 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 85 Stars&Stripes, safe-t-top, trick realease, boom, flitepipe pylon
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriscraftmatt1976 View Post
Same. My brother got me an xl sweat shirt, which my 130# wife now gets to wear.

On a side note, my wife works in marketing / purchasing and does a lot of branded products, including sweatshirts. She counted that the mc ss was crap, and and problems cost 4-5$
The end of that seemed a bit off. Also, look closely and you'll see that your wife now wars an XXL. Might want to put her scrawny behind on a diet.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:52 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1995 PROSTAR
Their stuff is crap. Low quality. And I think that they were an example of the economy's downfall. Good thing is Gordys in Fontana Wisconsin is now a Mastercraft Dealer.
Old 04-21-2013, 08:54 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: Maristar 200VRS w/ X2 Package, 2007, 310HP
I was at my dealer the other day looking at their MC shirts they had in stock and have to say the versions they had were not something that I really would wear. Is it me or have the shirts really gone down in quality? They seem really thin and made of some kind of high poly blend. They did also mention that they had other more classic styles in stock but those went quickly. Go figure. At least they stock a good assortment of classic hats. Looks like I'll be wearing the 4 and 5 year old shirts I have for another season once again this year however the selection is getting thinner as the wife tosses the ones she feels are no longer in shape to be worn.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:10 AM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by BARE5 View Post
Their stuff is crap. Low quality. And I think that they were an example of the economy's downfall. Good thing is Gordys in Fontana Wisconsin is now a Mastercraft Dealer.
WOnder what happened to Gagemarine...
Old 04-21-2013, 09:14 AM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by bturner2 View Post
I was at my dealer the other day looking at their MC shirts they had in stock and have to say the versions they had were not something that I really would wear. Is it me or have the shirts really gone down in quality? They seem really thin and made of some kind of high poly blend. They did also mention that they had other more classic styles in stock but those went quickly. Go figure. At least they stock a good assortment of classic hats. Looks like I'll be wearing the 4 and 5 year old shirts I have for another season once again this year however the selection is getting thinner as the wife tosses the ones she feels are no longer in shape to be worn.
Vendors have moved to the poly shirts because of the digital process of producing t-shirts. Silk screening allows a nice cotton shirt where dye sublimation requires a poly shirt. Unfortunately, base stock t-shirts are getting pretty cheap... for the new process