Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-16-2013, 02:03 AM
Scott's Avatar
Scott Scott is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Boat: 2012 Mastercraft X-30
Location: Southeast
Posts: 349
Boat Wars Hot Springs Arkansas

Just wanted to send an invite, for anyone in the area. Next Saturday, April 20th, from 10am till 630pm, at Power Boats inc, 4903 Central Avenue, Hot Springs Ar.

Mastercraft, Malibu, MB Sport, Axis, Nautique... All on the water for everyone to check out.. Should be fun!
__________________
2003 197 tt- sold
2006 xstar- sold
2012 x-30
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-17-2013, 01:21 AM
Scott's Avatar
Scott Scott is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Boat: 2012 Mastercraft X-30
Location: Southeast
Posts: 349
Any one going to be up that way?
__________________
2003 197 tt- sold
2006 xstar- sold
2012 x-30
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-17-2013, 10:26 AM
96prostar190's Avatar
96prostar190 96prostar190 is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Boat: In the hunt!
Location: California
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Any one going to be up that way?
We were thinking about heading down there, Have you gone before?
__________________
"Slingshot, engage"
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-17-2013, 11:48 AM
McDye McDye is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Boat: b
Location: Central, AR
Posts: 61
Thinking about going this year.. It has been a couple of years since last attend.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-17-2013, 06:00 PM
Scott's Avatar
Scott Scott is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Boat: 2012 Mastercraft X-30
Location: Southeast
Posts: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96prostar190 View Post
We were thinking about heading down there, Have you gone before?
Last year was my first year, It really hasnt been advertised very well, at all!! before last year, I had never heard of it!!. Last year, mc needed my boat there. This year, im just pulling one of theirs, to help out.. I will be the one, without the Hydrolife shirt on..

Were at greers during the summer, always looking to meet new boat folk!!
__________________
2003 197 tt- sold
2006 xstar- sold
2012 x-30
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-17-2013, 06:05 PM
Scott's Avatar
Scott Scott is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Boat: 2012 Mastercraft X-30
Location: Southeast
Posts: 349
Last year wasnt a good turn out!! will be pretty chilly, but I always like to see new boats and meet new people that like boating!!
__________________
2003 197 tt- sold
2006 xstar- sold
2012 x-30
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-17-2013, 07:09 PM
96prostar190's Avatar
96prostar190 96prostar190 is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Boat: In the hunt!
Location: California
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
Last year was my first year, It really hasnt been advertised very well, at all!! before last year, I had never heard of it!!. Last year, mc needed my boat there. This year, im just pulling one of theirs, to help out.. I will be the one, without the Hydrolife shirt on..

Were at greers during the summer, always looking to meet new boat folk!!
That's awesome man! We're torn between going down there this weekend or back up to Greers again. We were at Greers this past weekened through Monday and the conditions Monday afternoon/night were unbelievable! If you think it's worth it to drive to Hot Springs though, we might try to do that!
__________________
"Slingshot, engage"
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-18-2013, 01:23 AM
Scott's Avatar
Scott Scott is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Boat: 2012 Mastercraft X-30
Location: Southeast
Posts: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96prostar190 View Post
That's awesome man! We're torn between going down there this weekend or back up to Greers again. We were at Greers this past weekened through Monday and the conditions Monday afternoon/night were unbelievable! If you think it's worth it to drive to Hot Springs though, we might try to do that!
If ur in central ark, you cld go hot springs on sat and greers on sun!!, best of
both worlds.. I think Sun is going to be really nice! I like to look at new
Boats, from all the dealers.. I don't know the nautique guys. But I know
Stuckey( bu, MB and axis dealer) pretty well and his group are some pretty
Good folks!! If y'all do drive up, please intro urself. I will have my 9 yr old
Daughter and the wifey will be there, as well!!
__________________
2003 197 tt- sold
2006 xstar- sold
2012 x-30
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-18-2013, 11:28 AM
96prostar190's Avatar
96prostar190 96prostar190 is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Boat: In the hunt!
Location: California
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
If ur in central ark, you cld go hot springs on sat and greers on sun!!, best of
both worlds.. I think Sun is going to be really nice! I like to look at new
Boats, from all the dealers.. I don't know the nautique guys. But I know
Stuckey( bu, MB and axis dealer) pretty well and his group are some pretty
Good folks!! If y'all do drive up, please intro urself. I will have my 9 yr old
Daughter and the wifey will be there, as well!!
We use stucky for our maintenance on the boat! Really like those guys. Well wife and I might just head down there then!
__________________
"Slingshot, engage"
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-19-2013, 08:19 PM
96prostar190's Avatar
96prostar190 96prostar190 is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Boat: In the hunt!
Location: California
Posts: 208
Well I think we're headed down there tomorrow, where will your boat be?
__________________
"Slingshot, engage"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:24 AM.