Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Trailers

Old 04-16-2013, 03:42 PM
MC Hero

Boat: 1998 Ski Nautique
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Doug how bout you finance me for buying the business. I'll have them build me a real nice trailer for "company demonstration" and then I'll sell the business and pay you back. Lol
Frankly, I just want them back in business. They were a good outfit.

But, seriously, the conversion might not be as costly as you imagine. I had a guy that modifies travel trailers make some modifications to my old MC trailer and it worked out very well.

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.
Old 04-16-2013, 03:51 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19_Skier View Post
Usually first weekend of May - may be later this year if it doesn't warm up!

there's a lot of details that we'd need to discuss for sure...

Agree 100%

What part if Ontario Canada do you live. What is half way. I'm looking at a map and trying to find out easiest way there. MCOCD lol

Ok we need to work out details. Lordy where do we begin.

I know 110% my trailer will make it anywhere. New rubber and LED lights along with good brakes.

I'm not trying to get out of a beater bomb pos. I'm just wanting a tandem. Nothing is wrong with my trailer. I just want a tandem and my MCOCD is going crazy over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....
Old 04-16-2013, 03:57 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: '07 ProStar 197 w/ MCX
Looks like St. Louis is about half way.

19 Skier is from Courtice, ON.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:07 PM
MC Maniac

In the state of Texas aparantly you dont have a trailer title. I bought my boat out of Oklahoma and think that I have the Title but it was never registered to my name. The state of Texas Tax Accessors office told me we dont need that. They looked at the bill of sale and gave me trailer tags. They said that in Texas trailers under a certain weight carring load do not get titles or some kind of nonsense. All I know is that I get a Stat of Texas renewal every year and they keep giving me license plate tags.

I dont know how this works in other states or Canada.

I am 99.99999% sure that I can find the title for Oklahoma and iirc it has been notarized.

Quote:
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....
Old 04-16-2013, 04:13 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2001 19Skier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodar View Post
Looks like St. Louis is about half way.

19 Skier is from Courtice, ON.
yes sir, east side of Toronto. That's about what I get as well, St. Louis area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
Agree 100%

What part if Ontario Canada do you live. What is half way. I'm looking at a map and trying to find out easiest way there. MCOCD lol

Ok we need to work out details. Lordy where do we begin.

I know 110% my trailer will make it anywhere. New rubber and LED lights along with good brakes.

I'm not trying to get out of a beater bomb pos. I'm just wanting a tandem. Nothing is wrong with my trailer. I just want a tandem and my MCOCD is going crazy over it.
Haha - I've seen your work and your photos so I know your trailer is no pos I'd be more worried about my trailer to be honest, it needs some work which I planned on doing this summer.

If you can wait until I get the boat out of storage and off the trailer then I can take some pictures to better document the condition, then we can discuss?
Old 04-16-2013, 04:31 PM
MC Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19_Skier View Post
yes sir, east side of Toronto. That's about what I get as well, St. Louis area.

Haha - I've seen your work and your photos so I know your trailer is no pos I'd be more worried about my trailer to be honest, it needs some work which I planned on doing this summer.

If you can wait until I get the boat out of storage and off the trailer then I can take some pictures to better document the condition, then we can discuss?
Sounds good

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-16-2013, 04:33 PM
MC Hero

Boat: 1998 Ski Nautique
I sold my old MC and trailer to a Canadian. St. Louis is about half way. Kyle, all I did was write up bill of sale for the trailer and he said he had no problem getting it home.

I recommend driving to Memphis, spending the night, then driving to St. Louis. It's not a bad drive at all.

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:05 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 85 Stars&Stripes, safe-t-top, trick realease, boom, flitepipe pylon
I dont know how this works in other states or Canada.

In Wisconsin we just drive 'em. No title, no licemse, no plates. Makes hauling a real pita, as people like to stop you for towing an unregistered trailer.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:14 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1990 mastercraft p190
If y'all swap what about a trailer convoy service? Might take longer.. I live 4 hours from Memphis and 4 hours from St. Louis.. I wouldn't mind running to either and pulling a trailer for y'all. If someone needed to I've even got a spare room to sleep in

Tapatalk
Old 05-21-2013, 10:51 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 Pro Star 197 TT #58 of 100
This does not look like a Mc trailer but it does have a MC decal on it.

http://augusta.craigslist.org/boa/3819116455.html