Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 04-05-2013, 12:44 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1993 Prostar 205
Send a message via AIM to cbryan70
Second phase is just to long imo. four days a week me and the wife arnt ready for bed till 9 or 9 30 at the earliest. ill post some back shots if i can remem er to pull the off my wifes computer. can really see the results in that
Old 04-08-2013, 11:44 AM
MC Maniac

bump anyone still staying with it? Last week of phase 2 for me this week.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:34 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2001 Prostar 205V
Yep, did max cardio today.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:27 AM
MC Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRC View Post
Very nice. I enjoy the max cardio workout WAAAYYY more then pure cardio. How are your results? Def seeing a change in the max portion. This is the last week for me but im going to do an extra week of max and then another recovery week as my wife missed 2 weeks.

I think we are the only two left still doing the program. Did you take before and afters?
Old 04-09-2013, 09:56 AM

Boat: 1997 '190 LT-1/ 'slot
Bryan good to see you stuck with it. I was in no position to commit to it back then. Maybe the next one.

Prior boats - 2009 X14, 2008 X14, 2005 197, 1988 Tristar 190, 1989 Prostar.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:48 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2001 Prostar 205V
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbryan70 View Post
Very nice. I enjoy the max cardio workout WAAAYYY more then pure cardio. How are your results? Def seeing a change in the max portion. This is the last week for me but im going to do an extra week of max and then another recovery week as my wife missed 2 weeks.

I think we are the only two left still doing the program. Did you take before and afters?
I took before pics but I'm not seeing much difference, although I have lost a little weight and my pants are a little more loose. I'm still struggling to get through the workouts but I figure it's better to have to take lots of breaks and be doing something than to just stop.
Old 04-09-2013, 03:54 PM
MC Maniac

Quote:
I took before pics but I'm not seeing much difference, although I have lost a little weight and my pants are a little more loose. I'm still struggling to get through the workouts but I figure it's better to have to take lots of breaks and be doing something than to just stop.
Did you measure to or no?

I am a bigger guy and certain moves just kill me. First month if I did butt kickers my legs would be fried. I can do them all day moving but not doing them in place so I would jog.

Month two....level 3 drills....pushups on the knees....power jumps i generally jog in place, or do slow high knees to get the core. If i go all out on the power jumps i am gassed and cant do anything for a few min which is not worth it. Just modify moves that you struggle with so you can keep good form through the rest of the workout.

I modify alot of the jumping moves to preserve my knees and chins(spelling. Was starting to get chin splints through month one. I try to get as close as i can just doing squats or whatever other muscle they are targeting. This allows me to keep going throughout the workout.

How much weight were you hoping to lose?
Old 04-09-2013, 04:01 PM
MC Maniac

Quote:
are we the only two left?
Old 04-09-2013, 04:16 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2003 197 Protournament Supercharged LQ9
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbryan70 View Post

You have killed this!!! So proud of you for sticking with it all the way through!!! It is NOT easy as I am sure you can attest too!! Good job!!!
Old 04-09-2013, 04:17 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2003 197 Protournament Supercharged LQ9
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnE View Post
Bryan good to see you stuck with it. I was in no position to commit to it back then. Maybe the next one.
Just say the word!!!

Tags
fitness progam, getting in shape, insanity, px90, workout program