Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > MasterCraft In Your Area

Old 12-29-2012, 09:55 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2013 Mastercraft X25, 6.0 Ilmor, Pro Package, slammed and flaked!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chred View Post
We are from Alberta but try to get out to Mabel Lake when we have time for the drive, otherwise we are at Windermere most weekends
If you are gonna hit up Mabel may as well do Shuswap or Kal
Old 12-29-2012, 10:14 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2009 Mastercraft X-7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick911 View Post
If you are gonna hit up Mabel may as well do Shuswap or Kal
+1....or Okanagan, or Skaha......

'10 X-2
'09 X-7 (taken by storm)
Old 12-29-2012, 11:32 PM
TT Regular

Boat: Mastercraft, X2, 2006, 350
My family has a place at Mabel. We have spent some time on Okanagan but after spending time on the calm waters of Mabel, Okanagan is like the ocean. I have never been to Kalamalka, how is it there?? How is Shuswap for day tripping? I haven't been there for years.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:15 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2011 X2 5.7 Ilmor
Quote:
My family has a place at Mabel. We have spent some time on Okanagan but after spending time on the calm waters of Mabel, Okanagan is like the ocean. I have never been to Kalamalka, how is it there?? How is Shuswap for day tripping? I haven't been there for years.
The Shuswap is a little far for day tripping. A minimum of 5 hours from Calgary. I haven't been to Mabel before but maybe this year we will venture there. We like going to Sicamous and going out onto Mara. I wish it was just a little closer. How far to Mabel from Calgary?
Old 12-30-2012, 04:32 PM
TT Regular

Boat: Mastercraft, X2, 2006, 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianT View Post
The Shuswap is a little far for day tripping. A minimum of 5 hours from Calgary. I haven't been to Mabel before but maybe this year we will venture there. We like going to Sicamous and going out onto Mara. I wish it was just a little closer. How far to Mabel from Calgary?
We typically stay at Mabel for a week or more at a time so we may try to do a day trip from there to Shuswap. Are there good launches with day parking aroun there?

Mabel is 1 hr past Sicamous. It is a connected to Shuswap by the Shuswap river. It is a beautiful lake that you can almost always find a nice calm spot. I think it is just far enough off the highway that it doesent get as busy as some other BC lakes
Old 01-02-2013, 02:11 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2010 MasterCraft X25
We are in Ottawa and spend our summers on the Upper Rideau. There are three Mastercraft's on the Lake including mine and the Big Rideau has numerous Mastercraft's with a Mastercraft dealer (Len's Cove) with full service.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:10 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2011 X2 5.7 Ilmor
Quote:
We typically stay at Mabel for a week or more at a time so we may try to do a day trip from there to Shuswap. Are there good launches with day parking aroun there?

Mabel is 1 hr past Sicamous. It is a connected to Shuswap by the Shuswap river. It is a beautiful lake that you can almost always find a nice calm spot. I think it is just far enough off the highway that it doesent get as busy as some other BC lakes
Shows how much I know about Mabel.... There is a great public launch on the east side on the bridge in Sicamous on the south side. Launches you just under the train bridge. Lots of space.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:53 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2001 19Skier
Any of you in the Kawartha's/Muskoka's been up to check on the ice lately? Heading up in the next 2 weeks to hopefully put the dock in and get the boat ready!
Old 04-09-2013, 01:54 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1988 tristar 190
got the boat out for the first run of the year (easter monday) water was cold (Pitt Lake). didn't do much but run the boat and make sure everything still works and play some tunes hit the beach and lit a fire and roasted some weanie's.

kids just played , squeezed ten of us in there Doh! was a beautiful day i think it almost hit 18 degrees out .
Attached Images

1988 mastercraft tristar (open bow).
Old 04-09-2013, 09:46 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2012 X30, 6L
Not this weekend but next, weather permitting, ice is breaking up and i'll have mine out...great shot btw. You're lucky thats an incredible view.