Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Find A Pull / Give a Pull

Old 02-04-2013, 09:34 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: '92 Maristar 240SC BB 454
Send a message via Skype™ to psychobilly
It dont look like yawl made it to teh "spot" . I reckon cuz the lake level is low. I think they are doing some work on the dam.

Looks good man!
Old 02-04-2013, 10:18 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2008 Prostar 214 w/ mini tower mcx
Hey buddy, how is China treatin' ya?. Those pics are from the dam looking north. The water lever was 198.19 when we launched. They have 3 or 4 barges w/ cranes anchored by the dam, and what looks like a coffer dam built. We did run up to "the spot" to get some charge time on the battery. It was so quiet up there you could hear critters running through the brush on the bank. It was very peacefull. We didn't spend much time in the water since we left our wetsuits at the house.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:12 AM
MC Fanatic

We are going out on Conroe for the day, Sun. 4/7, around 9:00am. Anyone been out lately? Or going this weekend? I see the water level is still useable @ 198.2.
Old 04-05-2013, 09:20 AM
TT Newbie

Boat: 2012 X2
Water is high enough, but be cautious around the cove. Some fishermen recently sunk some Christmas trees near the NE edge of the point, so it's best to stay wide in the channel before cutting back in. You should have no problem riding main lake this time of year though. We should be out both late Saturday and all day Sunday. Black and white low-profile X2. Have fun!
Old 04-05-2013, 09:37 AM
MC Fanatic

I don't get back in the states until the 18th but you can bet your bottom Jamie and I will be seeing you and Mary out there soon!!!! Beau Hunter says, "Daddy, wader!!!" lol He's ready too!!!!! I can't wait to get the green beast out of stoarge and let her taste the wader this year!!!!
Old 04-05-2013, 10:59 AM
MC Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntropy View Post
Water is high enough, but be cautious around the cove. Some fishermen recently sunk some Christmas trees near the NE edge of the point, so it's best to stay wide in the channel before cutting back in. You should have no problem riding main lake this time of year though. We should be out both late Saturday and all day Sunday. Black and white low-profile X2. Have fun!
We'll look for ya. Ours is the white and red Prostar 214 w/ mini tower. I think we are going to head all the way north to "the spot".
Old 04-05-2013, 11:00 AM
MC Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychobilly View Post
I don't get back in the states until the 18th but you can bet your bottom Jamie and I will be seeing you and Mary out there soon!!!! Beau Hunter says, "Daddy, wader!!!" lol He's ready too!!!!! I can't wait to get the green beast out of stoarge and let her taste the wader this year!!!!
We are looking forward to it buddy!
Old 04-05-2013, 11:59 AM
MC Fanatic

We shall see you at "the spot" soon brother!!! Reminds me I need to make us a sign fer "the spot" this year. lol
Old 04-08-2013, 12:49 PM
TT Regular

Boat: None
Good Morning guys,
I made my maiden voyage (ever) on Conroe this past Sunday. I took a buddy with me to show me around. I think we went up to where you guys are talking about. Beyond the stumps where you have to take the path on the far left side of the lake? I'll be honest, that made me nervous as crap. But, I saw quite a few boats buzzing through there. We made it fine. I'm sure you have to just get used to it.

I'd like to know where you guys ski/wakeboard. Is it back there, or in other coves?

I have a red/black/flake '12 X2. If you see me, don't be a stranger. I'm always looking to meet people who enjoy the water as much as I do.

I won't be out there this weekend, but maybe the following. I will keep an eye out for you guys as well.

Brad
Old 04-08-2013, 02:40 PM
MC Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyV View Post
Good Morning guys,
I made my maiden voyage (ever) on Conroe this past Sunday. I took a buddy with me to show me around. I think we went up to where you guys are talking about. Beyond the stumps where you have to take the path on the far left side of the lake? I'll be honest, that made me nervous as crap. But, I saw quite a few boats buzzing through there. We made it fine. I'm sure you have to just get used to it.

I'd like to know where you guys ski/wakeboard. Is it back there, or in other coves?

I have a red/black/flake '12 X2. If you see me, don't be a stranger. I'm always looking to meet people who enjoy the water as much as I do.

I won't be out there this weekend, but maybe the following. I will keep an eye out for you guys as well.

Brad
That sounds like you were at the spot. :-)

I can take you all over with my GPS and you think you were SH&*ING following your buddy, jump in with me and I'll take you right through the stumps. lol The ONLY reason I can do that is becaue when the lake was 7' low I had my GPS in my skiff and marked a load of channels on my plotter. I have a mount and pig tail in both boats so I just take the Plotter from either boat.

Be carefull up there because I have seen a guy rip out two I/Os. Well, one went to the bottom and the other was tore up. He was scoot'n with those twins until he found a stump...

I have the green and white 240 SC, can't miss it. I'll be looking for ya! GTS-20 is normally tied up to starboard at the spot.