WTB: need some help and advise
I've been reading the forum for a while, longing and lusting for the boats that you all have. Finally, after much saving and negotiating with my wife, we are ready to buy our first boat, and I want it to be a Mastercraft.
Here is who we are:
-Family of 5 (three young daughters - pray for me)
-It will be kept in Lake Powell, Utah. For those who don't know about Powell, its a big lake. Sometimes the water is glass. Sometimes there are white-caps.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Budget of $30,000
- Has to be a V-Drive per my wife
- I grew up waterskiing, and I want to teach the girls to ski too.
- My wife and I have gotten into surfing in the last few years and love it.
- I don't really want a project boat. I want to spend time playing, not working.
- I am willing to drive for the right boat, but not across the country (nothing on the east coast or the northwest)
Here's what I've found so far:
- I've been in contact about this PS205v (http://www.erboats.com/pre_owned_det...R0&veh=3121289) and it looks good.
- Otherwise, I haven't seen much of anything...
Which is why I'm here. I'm here to pick your minds and use your resources to see if there's anything else I'm missing.
I appreciate your help in this - I know that you could be doing something else with your time, but if you're like me, this what you do for fun anyways.