Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > General Discussion

Old 03-26-2013, 03:16 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1990 Tristar 190 Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by pram View Post
I phoned our MC dealer here for tune up parts for my old 91, the parts guy had no idea that it had a 351 in it, kept asking me if I was sure that it wasn't a 350.
to paraphrase Michael Keaton in Mr Mom, "350, 351 - what ever it takes."
Old 03-26-2013, 03:22 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 85 Stars&Stripes, safe-t-top, trick realease, boom, flitepipe pylon
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosysytem0 View Post
Not boat related but when I was in the Air Force I was asked how, on a Hercules C130, the four propellers were connected to the landing gear wheels to move the aircraft forward!
Cessna with skis on it landed on the ice in front of my folks house. The blonde neighbor looked out,"That was stupid.". We asked what she meant. She pointed at the plane laughed and asked,"How does he think he'll get enough traction to take off on all that ice and snow?". And then she gets offended by blonde jokes.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:59 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2006 X2
Best thread of the winter award! I look forward to reading this one every day. I've only had my MC for 2 1/2 seasons now so I have only gotten a couple of the "be that thing is fast" comments. I did see a guy loading a Supra one day at the ramp and got a little crooked as he settled on the bunks. He gunned it to straighten up and his prop immediately chewed into the corner of the prop guard. Worst sound I have ever heard!
Old 03-26-2013, 08:20 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1988 MC Prostar 190, 351 Ford
Send a message via AIM to 88 PS190
Quote:
Originally Posted by madcityskier View Post
Cessna with skis on it landed on the ice in front of my folks house. The blonde neighbor looked out,"That was stupid.". We asked what she meant. She pointed at the plane laughed and asked,"How does he think he'll get enough traction to take off on all that ice and snow?". And then she gets offended by blonde jokes.
Where's my giant treadmill?
Old 03-26-2013, 08:41 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 Pro Star 197 TT #58 of 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02ProstarSammyD View Post
Should have told him you changed from 3.07 to 5.38 gears in the boat. he would have understood then lol
And a shift kit and flowmasters.
Old 03-26-2013, 09:00 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane D View Post
Best thread of the winter award! I look forward to reading this one every day. I've only had my MC for 2 1/2 seasons now so I have only gotten a couple of the "be that thing is fast" comments. I did see a guy loading a Supra one day at the ramp and got a little crooked as he settled on the bunks. He gunned it to straighten up and his prop immediately chewed into the corner of the prop guard. Worst sound I have ever heard!
Thank you, thank you very much...

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Old 03-26-2013, 11:44 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1995 19.5 ft inboard ski boat
Nice boat, is that a 2010?
My response: 1995

WATERSKI!

Old 03-27-2013, 08:39 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 1991 prostar 190
I love this thread. My favorite is the midget stripper pole. that was the best one so far. 2nd favorite was the old man tell the guy he didn't know how to drive the boat fast enough. that one was pretty good too.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:25 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Maristar VRS200 1998 LT1
The bass boaters are the most fun. They never talk about what they caught, only about how fast their boat is. I was at the gas station on the way home from the lake, my 6 year old son (now 24) was "helping" me. Mr. bass boater was at the next pump, totally Rangered out (hat, coat, stickers, etc.) My never-bashful son says "I rode on the tube today!" Mr. Ranger says "my boat's too fast for a tube" (to a 6 year old!) I said "so is mine, I just throttle back a little". Ranger dude didn't want to talk any more.
Old 03-28-2013, 04:02 PM

Boat: 1995 Mastercraft Prostar 205
Send a message via MSN to pram
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolz View Post
The bass boaters are the most fun. They never talk about what they caught, only about how fast their boat is. I was at the gas station on the way home from the lake, my 6 year old son (now 24) was "helping" me. Mr. bass boater was at the next pump, totally Rangered out (hat, coat, stickers, etc.) My never-bashful son says "I rode on the tube today!" Mr. Ranger says "my boat's too fast for a tube" (to a 6 year old!) I said "so is mine, I just throttle back a little". Ranger dude didn't want to talk any more.
LOL, now that is funny

MONKEY FACE