Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Audio/Stereo

Old 03-15-2013, 03:05 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 1996 205 Prostar LT1
Exile Audio/ my prostar 205

I wanted to start a thread on my new tower audio. I just ordered the bundle package from exile for a pair of xm9's and a harpoon amp. The service at Exile is great. I was able to chat with a technician, not a salesperson and sort out exactly what I needed. The guys over there are great and are very knowledgable, Rob helped me out in particular and is the reason I went Exile vs Wetsounds. He answered my list of questions and encouraged me to contact him when I go to tune the system. I will post pictures when I get my gear and as I install it.

I highly recommend anyone who is shopping around to talk to the guys over there. Awesome company, pumped for the new system.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:35 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 205
Do it - put in lotsa pics - i wanna see stereo build pics on fellow 205s

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding...

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...
Old 03-22-2013, 05:19 PM
TT Regular

My equipment showed up today and we will begin the install tomorrow. I will try to post pics on sunday.
Old 03-26-2013, 10:34 PM
TT Regular

No pics to show yet, but finally finished. My mind is blown by the xm9s, such an amazing speaker. Couldn't be happier with my choice. Customer service is great and the product is even better. I promise to get some pictures up soon. BUY THESE SPEAKERS. Trust me you won't be dissapointed. I am completely sold.