Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 03-15-2013, 02:14 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2011 X-45
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
Will feinstein win the next election (california....I know, I know), .
Yes, she will win again. The GOP in my state gave up many years ago. Look at Gov. Moonbeam. Meg Whitman had all the money and GOP support and still couldn't beat Brown. The GOP realized California is a waste and stopped spending money on large state elections. Don't even bring up Arnold either, because he was as liberal as they come.

I too have thought about moving to another country. Problem is, haven't yet found one better... That being said, I did have a friend visit Warsaw Poland recently. Loved the people. Said most attended church and being that they suffered first hand communist rule, gun ownership was encouraged.
Old 03-16-2013, 01:13 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2010 X-15 w/MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLowder View Post
Yes, she will win again. The GOP in my state gave up many years ago. Look at Gov. Moonbeam. Meg Whitman had all the money and GOP support and still couldn't beat Brown. The GOP realized California is a waste and stopped spending money on large state elections. Don't even bring up Arnold either, because he was as liberal as they come.

I too have thought about moving to another country. Problem is, haven't yet found one better... That being said, I did have a friend visit Warsaw Poland recently. Loved the people. Said most attended church and being that they suffered first hand communist rule, gun ownership was encouraged.
Feinstein wins mostly by taking the large cities (SF, San Jose, LA, Sac, etc). Unfortunately no stopping that freight train. Maybe someday it will crash and burn. CA would be a really good state without those cities.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:00 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
.......all I can say is, wow.......

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Old 03-20-2013, 01:39 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2013 Mastercraft X-25 with the awesome 6.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76S&S View Post
I recently told my wife, that it may be in our kids best interest to get their education and then move to another country. This place is going to he!! in a hand basket!
It may be in their best interest to move to another country and get an education. I guess It's all relative, but the good old USA isn't turning out the world's smartest kids anymore. Unfortunately, you are right about where we are heading.

2013 X-25 - Love it!
2007 X-15 - Sadly no longer mine
Old 03-25-2013, 09:24 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1996 Prostar 190 LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76S&S View Post
Since I'm a Bama fan and from the state of AL, can we please refer to that guy as the big O, little O, Obama or basically anything but Bama............please!
I'm with you man...I only opened because I saw "bama"...
Old 03-25-2013, 11:02 AM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
we are slowly giving away all our privacy bit by bit... it's showing up more and more... went to a bar in Bartlett, Il - Cadillac Ranch - (yes...line dancing... ) They scan everyone's license or ID for proof of attendance - they say it's a law so that the village can go after the bar if the worst happens and someone is over served and hurts themselves or someone else.

I am 53 - really? gray hair gets carded? My car's GPS(black box) already indicates where I have been and how I drive - they claim..it's for my protection... bull poop.

Benjamin Franklin was right... bye bye best republic on planet. Hopefully this is the Jimmy Carter era again Part Deux and the Reagan era will begin in 4 years...
Old 03-25-2013, 11:06 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
we are slowly giving away all our privacy bit by bit... it's showing up more and more... went to a bar in Bartlett, Il - Cadillac Ranch - (yes...line dancing... ) They scan everyone's license or ID for proof of attendance - they say it's a law so that the village can go after the bar if the worst happens and someone is over served and hurts themselves or someone else.

I am 53 - really? gray hair gets carded? My car's GPS(black box) already indicates where I have been and how I drive - they claim..it's for my protection... bull poop.

Benjamin Franklin was right... bye bye best republic on planet. Hopefully this is the Jimmy Carter era again Part Deux and the Reagan era will begin in 4 years...
So there may be some light at the end of the tunnel after all??????

Tandem Axle Wheel & Tire Package $659
4 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires

Single Axle Wheel & Tire Package $399
2 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 2 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires
MOUNT, BALANCE & FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED IN BOTH PACKAGES

CARB REBUILDING - FAST TURN-AROUND - $125 +PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts - Red, Blue & Black

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
Old 03-25-2013, 12:01 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
So there may be some light at the end of the tunnel after all??????
like a train?
Old 03-25-2013, 01:13 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post

I would tell them to 'f'-off and if they want my business they will accept cash, otherwise I'm gone. Especially when at my age it is obvious I'm old enough to drink.

You ought to disconnect that black box as well as the Onstar, assuming it is a GM.

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul