Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #111  
Old 03-19-2013, 02:54 PM
aquaman's Avatar
aquaman aquaman is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Boat: 93 Barefoot 200 Yamaha 225F
Location: At the Helm
Posts: 808
Ted Cruz (R) Texas gives Feinstein (D) Calif. a lesson in Consitutional Law.

GO Ted.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzb9Hs2SmfQ
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 03-19-2013, 03:09 PM
LTWon LTWon is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Boat: None as of yet
Location: Midwest
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
Ted Cruz (R) Texas gives Feinstein (D) Calif. a lesson in Consitutional Law.

GO Ted.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzb9Hs2SmfQ
I enjoy how she spits out her resume instead of answering the question.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 03-19-2013, 03:14 PM
aquaman's Avatar
aquaman aquaman is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Boat: 93 Barefoot 200 Yamaha 225F
Location: At the Helm
Posts: 808
Correct, because his interpretation of the Constitution was on Target. His explanation was at a 6th graders level......which is why she could not understand it.

He schooled her and she DID not like it at all.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 03-19-2013, 03:19 PM
LTWon LTWon is offline
TT Regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Boat: None as of yet
Location: Midwest
Posts: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
Correct, because his interpretation of the Constitution was on Target. His explanation was at a 6th graders level......which is why she could not understand it.

He schooled her and she DID not like it at all.
Of course she didn't. He was on target. She should be treated as a 6th grader given her 1995 60 minutes interview where she states if she had 51 senate votes should would have taken ALL WEAPONS. That would have required an amendment to the Constitution, which would have required 2/3's vote which is greater than 51 senate votes. She is not smarter than a 6th grader.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 03-19-2013, 03:32 PM
thatsmrmastercraft's Avatar
thatsmrmastercraft thatsmrmastercraft is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 13,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTWon View Post
Senate Democrats drop weapons ban. Feinstein said she will attempt to add it as an amendment. But for now it has been killed.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...aning-support/
Nice...........
__________________
Peter

Tandem Axle Trailer Special
Includes: 4 T07 wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 Kenda
Loadstar KR03 Radial tires, mount and balance
Free Delivery


ALUMINUM WHEEL AND TIRE PACKAGES
SINGLE AXLE 14" PACKAGE STARTING AT $369
SINGLE AXLE 15" PACKAGE STARTING AT $439
TANDEM AXLE 14" PACKAGE STARTING AT $649
LED lights, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts
GOLF CART TIRES & WHEELS

PM me or email tiresplease@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 03-19-2013, 06:00 PM
JimN's Avatar
JimN JimN is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
Ted Cruz (R) Texas gives Feinstein (D) Calif. a lesson in Consitutional Law.

GO Ted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzb9Hs2SmfQ
This comment was posted below the link-

"Riddle me this. If this woman has been fighting to get rid of guns for over 20 years doesn't that mean she's been trying to implement something that was against the will of the people in the first place? This means she has not been representing the people that elected her to this public position. She should be removed from her duties based on this! Politicians are elected to be public servants not to become Royalty!"

Darn good points.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 03-19-2013, 06:08 PM
JimN's Avatar
JimN JimN is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTWon View Post
Senate Democrats drop weapons ban. Feinstein said she will attempt to add it as an amendment. But for now it has been killed.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...aning-support/
Good! Now, maybe we can buy ammunition- I think the government bought enough already.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 03-19-2013, 06:16 PM
thatsmrmastercraft's Avatar
thatsmrmastercraft thatsmrmastercraft is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 13,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by LTWon View Post
Senate Democrats drop weapons ban. Feinstein said she will attempt to add it as an amendment. But for now it has been killed.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...aning-support/
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimN View Post
Good! Now, maybe we can buy ammunition- I think the government bought enough already.
Firearms salesmen aren't going to be happy. At least they will get a little time off now.
__________________
Peter

Tandem Axle Trailer Special
Includes: 4 T07 wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 Kenda
Loadstar KR03 Radial tires, mount and balance
Free Delivery


ALUMINUM WHEEL AND TIRE PACKAGES
SINGLE AXLE 14" PACKAGE STARTING AT $369
SINGLE AXLE 15" PACKAGE STARTING AT $439
TANDEM AXLE 14" PACKAGE STARTING AT $649
LED lights, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts
GOLF CART TIRES & WHEELS

PM me or email tiresplease@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 03-19-2013, 06:23 PM
JDC's Avatar
JDC JDC is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Boat: 2004 Prostar 209 - MCX
Location: Indiana
Posts: 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimN View Post
This comment was posted below the link-

"Riddle me this. If this woman has been fighting to get rid of guns for over 20 years doesn't that mean she's been trying to implement something that was against the will of the people in the first place? This means she has not been representing the people that elected her to this public position. She should be removed from her duties based on this! Politicians are elected to be public servants not to become Royalty!"

Darn good points.
But she gets re-elected time and time again. Each time she is emboldened to do what she wants. Sadly.
__________________
Jeff
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 03-19-2013, 06:28 PM
GoneBoatN's Avatar
GoneBoatN GoneBoatN is online now
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Boat: 2010 X-15 w/MCX
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 1,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimN View Post
This comment was posted below the link-

"Riddle me this. If this woman has been fighting to get rid of guns for over 20 years doesn't that mean she's been trying to implement something that was against the will of the people in the first place? This means she has not been representing the people that elected her to this public position. She should be removed from her duties based on this! Politicians are elected to be public servants not to become Royalty!"

Darn good points.
What, wasting tax payers time and money to carry on a personal jihad is not ethical behavior for an elected public official; go figure.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:12 AM.