Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Old 03-18-2013, 10:27 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1989 MasterCraft TriStar 190 SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesujoma View Post
Hi ,

Does this 93 have composite stringers or wood?

When do you expect a water test be available in your area once the ice goes out?
thanks,

Jeff
Well I can't answer the test drive question, the stringers are definatly not wood, mastercraft has not used wood stringers since 1983 or 1984...

1989 MasterCraft TriStar 190 SE
Old 03-18-2013, 10:52 PM
MC Hero

Boat: 1998 Ski Nautique
I know you don't have immediate access, but I cannot stress enough that pictures sell a boat. Big, BIG pictures. Lots of closeups and a writeup that reads like a love letter.

Not trying to show off or anything, but I sold my 93 on here in less than a month. If you want it gone, you need to pepper this thread with good pictures and a very first-hand type write up chronicling the good, the bad, and the beautiful. You have a very desirable model, no matter the age. In good condition, it can fetch top dollar. I had plenty of people tell me I was out of my mind. Some people (not on this site) were flat out rude about it. But, in the end, I found the right buyer, who still owns and loves the boat.

Link to my old for sale thread

Red 1998 Closed Bow Ski Boat, Ford 351, 310 hp, Acme 4 blade, Perfect Pass SG.

FAQ

Tyler Ski Club

To me, this forum is about love of inboard boats. It is about the sharing of information and, on a good day, some humor. It is not about post count, brand of boat, or any other superfluous labels that lend themselves to a false sense of superiority. Please, respect one another, try to pass on accurate information, and keep your eye on the ball.

Last edited by east tx skier; 03-19-2013 at 12:08 AM.