Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 03-08-2013, 10:00 AM
TT Regular

Boat: current: 2010 X14v, 350MCX - former: 1997 PS190 w/ LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Hardy View Post
Good video Mramerman. We have been boating / skiing that stretch of the river for three plus decades. We had a place in Sun Cove for a long time. Some of the best river skiing out there. There is nothing like skiing glass for miles and miles. One of my favorite locations! I love the sense of traveling up and down the river in the summer and hitting those super heated air pockets that get trapped in the river valley. I can not wait tell Summer.
Patrick, thanks for reaching out. I am relatively new to our river / lake having married into a family with a place on the water in Chelan Falls just South of Beebee bridge. We have a black hull / red trim x14v. I am sure our paths may cross as we generally ski your direction.

We hit the river Apriln29th last year. Hoping to beat that this year.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:54 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1996 Prostar 190 W/ LT-1 & Powerslot
pbgbottle, Here is the camp ground that we stay at in the Lake Chelan area - http://www.chelanpud.org/beebe-Bridge-Park.html - Like I said in the earlier post, If you show up on a Tuesday or Wednesday about 10:30 AM, you can usually get a spot. It is a first come - first serve basis, no reservations. Even at the height of Summer, people tend to leave on Sundays and Mondays. Some times you have to drive thru the campground, look for people leaving, then get out and ask them if their leaving and stake a claim on the site. But it is well worth it.
As you can see in mramerman's first photo, the campground is to the right of the bridge, behind the trees.
Old 03-08-2013, 12:02 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1996 Prostar 190 W/ LT-1 & Powerslot
mramerman, We sold our property in Sun Cove a while ago and only get over to visit old friends and play about once a Summer. I will keep an eye out for you when we do. WE have a Prostar 190 with a safe-t-top. You can see photos of my 190 in my album section. It is great to see how far the Chelan Falls area has come over the decades. Great spot for a house now.
Patrick