Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > General / Other

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2013, 02:08 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 93 Prostar 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by pram View Post
that looks fantastic

Are you concerned about the breakdown of the seat itself with people stepping on it?

I think that I remember that it was just plastic the seat base?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TxsRiverRat View Post
yes, it does, complete with nonskid surface. Now all I need is a soap caddy for the transom.

Thanks! I can’t wait to get the season started!

Thanks! Yeah I was, that’s why I had it modded to be a 3 piece as opposed to a single. While skiing, we’ll remove that center section and theres a spot to step over.

Been a lot of years since the rear seat was in there, I forgot how small the interior of that boat was until I was in it last night...

Actually the plastic has been cut into 3 pieces. Under the outer edge pieces there is storage and under the center section with the seat section removed is a solid stepping surface. There will be no break down of the seat or damage to the upholstery.

Not mentioning any names, but someone has thought that out pretty well...........

Mark I can not wait to post up my next build of custom parts.....yours looks amazing hopefully Friday I will have it done for you. LED lights should be here Friday or Saturday. Hopefully I get to go Friday to pick up the other items.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
"Heavy" beer is for wine drinkers that are too embarrassed to drink wine in front of their buddies. "Light" beer is a drinkin' man's beer!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsmrmastercraft View Post
If you want bling like the big dawgs, ya gotta lift your leg a little higher.....

Last edited by Kyle; 02-27-2014 at 10:54 AM.