Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2013, 07:55 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 40th Anniv. Prostar 197 MCX and Powerslot
2/15/2013 Update: The walkout sliders are in!

The walkout sliders are now in place and what a difference it makes in the basement. With all of the light coming in now it really looks so much larger.
The framers also got the doors leading from the garage to the first floor and garage to basement in place so we can now close those and actually keep some heat in the house. The steps leading from the garage to the basement and from the first floor to the basement are now permanently in and looking good. The siding guys are on the side of the great room wall and if weather permits they should get to the front greatroom wall on Monday.

Spent some time on the excavator one evening and got a good mounded-up backfill against the backside of my foundation so I should not have any additional water issues. The little man, Josh, sat on my lap the entire time I was backfilling and loved every minute of it, he even pushed the track levers a few times to move us along!

So, Tuesday drywall gets delivered and the guys start hanging it on Wednesday so this weekend I will be marking the blocking and taking pics of everything behind the walls for future reference!
Attached Images