Boat: 1987 mastercraft prostar 190
Where is this boat located? I want it
Old 02-12-2013, 08:00 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by reftech View Post
Where is this boat located? I want it
Bay Area Watersports. See post #1 Give Jim a call.

Tandem Axle Wheel & Tire Package $659
4 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 4 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires

Single Axle Wheel & Tire Package $399
2 S5 or S5 Black 14x5.5 wheels, 2 ST205/75R14 Kenda Loadstar tires
MOUNT, BALANCE & FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED IN BOTH PACKAGES

CARB REBUILDING - FAST TURN-AROUND - $100 +PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts - Red, Blue & Black

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
Old 02-12-2013, 09:11 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2012 X30, 6L
That boat is on my bucket list.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:29 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: '83 Stars and Stripes
That's crazy powerful! I swear the prop is spinning as it's coming out of the hole. And look at it heel as it screams down the lake! Man, that's got some power!
Old 02-13-2013, 06:54 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1987 mastercraft prostar 190
Do the 81 models have wood stringers?
Old 02-13-2013, 07:31 AM
MC Addict

Boat: 92 Prostar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodar View Post
Same ole' crap, Jim. You know better and continue to do it. Somehow you posting in the wrong forum will get blamed on me and you will whine about it to all your Florida/Georgia chronies and I will be the a-hole.

Thanks in Advance!

Complaint #1

Complaint #2
The truth hurts huh?!
Why you gotta only include Ga/Fla people Cameron? Seems to me that Jim has helped more people on this forum than most other people combined! So he puts something in the wrong damn place.BIG FREAKING DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lighten up for Christs sake! If I didn't know better, I'd think you got a little PAGE blood running thru your veins!
Old 02-13-2013, 07:14 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: '07 ProStar 197 w/ MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiDog View Post
The truth hurts huh?!
Why you gotta only include Ga/Fla people Cameron? Seems to me that Jim has helped more people on this forum than most other people combined! So he puts something in the wrong damn place.BIG FREAKING DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lighten up for Christs sake! If I didn't know better, I'd think you got a little PAGE blood running thru your veins!
Eddie,

I included you, because I am well aware of the complaining that comes out of you over on your other site. I've been forwarded some posts you've made there about how much you hate the mods and how you think I threw Paxton under the bus, etc. Jim & I have spoken about him posting his boats for sale in the "Boats for sale" forum several times. He says he won't do it again and then he does it a month later, I move it and he gets all bent about it. He calls me an a-hole, you call me an a-hole, the other mods get called an a-hole and the fact of the matter is Jim is the a-hole for not just putting the flipping thread in the right forum like every other dealer does on this forum.

If anyone is tightly wound, it is you. I am nothing like Page. We were all friends once and I am unsure why/when that went sideways, but either way what I am doing is not unfair, unjustified or uncalled for.

Just put the threads in the forums they belong. It makes my life easier and your life less stressful by not having to complain about the mods over at "the other place".
Old 02-13-2013, 07:37 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by reftech View Post
Do the 81 models have wood stringers?
Yes. It would still have wood stringers.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:05 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 92 Prostar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodar View Post
Eddie,

I included you, because I am well aware of the complaining that comes out of you over on your other site. I've been forwarded some posts you've made there about how much you hate the mods and how you think I threw Paxton under the bus, etc. Jim & I have spoken about him posting his boats for sale in the "Boats for sale" forum several times. He says he won't do it again and then he does it a month later, I move it and he gets all bent about it. He calls me an a-hole, you call me an a-hole, the other mods get called an a-hole and the fact of the matter is Jim is the a-hole for not just putting the flipping thread in the right forum like every other dealer does on this forum.

If anyone is tightly wound, it is you. I am nothing like Page. We were all friends once and I am unsure why/when that went sideways, but either way what I am doing is not unfair, unjustified or uncalled for.

Just put the threads in the forums they belong. It makes my life easier and your life less stressful by not having to complain about the mods over at "the other place".
First of all, I don't hate ANYBODY! Cept maybe Brobama. Secondly I never said you threw Pax under the bus either. You been getting some wrong info pal! seem like we still got some trolls over on the other site as you call it. lemme see what I can do about that. Thirdly, I never called you an a-hole either I don't believe. And if you think that this place gets me all wound up, then you got that wrong too. Trouble is, nobody on here has any fun anymore and the mods take their job a little too seriously. Thankless job you got yourself there, but if its what you wanna do, then I guess, give it your all! When I complain about anything on here, I feel its justified. I've been here a long time and seen a lota crap come & go. It'll continue. Thats what happens with forums.