Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 02-09-2013, 11:23 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 2010 X2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiDog View Post
I'd like for these idiots to tell me the last time that one of these people that went on a shooting rampage was something other than a democrat or supported the liberal ways!

#1-Ft Hood: Registered Democrat/Muslim.
#2-Columbine: Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals.
#3-Virginia Tech: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff; …Registered Democrat.
#4-Colorado Theater: Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal.
#5-Connecticut School Shooter: Registered Democrat; hated Christians.
Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats. Also, of the worst killings in the last several decades, only one was a female, all the rest were boys, barely men, and none of them had a strong male father or role model in the household. Their role models were rappers, action movies, comics and violent video games. Our problem isnt weapons, its boys without boundaries. Who live in progressive households.
Well said, SkiDog. The fact that the traditional family unit has crumbled and many young men have no role model is taking society down the drain. I especially like your comment about boys without boundaries.
Old 02-10-2013, 10:46 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2002 MasterCraft X-30
I ordered 2 5.56mm 80% lowers and 2 7.62mm 80% lowers from aresarmor.com a few weeks ago. Cost a whopping $570. Best part of this, they're 80 percenters and aren't considered guns. No number trail.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:55 AM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickespi View Post
I ordered 2 5.56mm 80% lowers and 2 7.62mm 80% lowers from aresarmor.com a few weeks ago. Cost a whopping $570. Best part of this, they're 80 percenters and aren't considered guns. No number trail.
And, now that you posted this, your purchase can be traced, if needed.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:58 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2002 MasterCraft X-30
Traced to what? They're unstamped lowers??? And anyone's purchase can be traced...
Old 02-10-2013, 12:17 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 1988 ProStar 200, 1991 Mercury 2.5L 200hp XRi Outboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moosecrackers View Post
Well said, SkiDog. The fact that the traditional family unit has crumbled and many young men have no role model is taking society down the drain. I especially like your comment about boys without boundaries.
Great points Gents. You won't see that info reported by the media seeing it doesn't fit their adgenda.

Unfortunately everything but the traditional family unit is heralded as the norm now.
Old 02-10-2013, 02:44 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2003 Prostar 209 MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiDog View Post
I'd like for these idiots to tell me the last time that one of these people that went on a shooting rampage was something other than a democrat or supported the liberal ways!

#1-Ft Hood: Registered Democrat/Muslim.
#2-Columbine: Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals.
#3-Virginia Tech: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff; …Registered Democrat.
#4-Colorado Theater: Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal.
#5-Connecticut School Shooter: Registered Democrat; hated Christians.
Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats. Also, of the worst killings in the last several decades, only one was a female, all the rest were boys, barely men, and none of them had a strong male father or role model in the household. Their role models were rappers, action movies, comics and violent video games. Our problem isnt weapons, its boys without boundaries. Who live in progressive households.
Wow great info SkiDog! Can I ask where you got that info from because I like to send it to my ultra liberal anti gun anti freedom neighbor of mine....
Old 02-12-2013, 01:31 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 96 PS205
HELP me out here fellas. I'm not educated on these guns and I'm sure at this point In time prices are crazy....

Dpms 223 truglo (not sure which model) 5 magazines-soft and hard case 500 rounds ammo-----says only about 40 rounds through it so far....
1300.00$$.
Is that a decent deal at our current state of "gun craziness"????Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360647048.090574.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  66.8 KB
Old 02-12-2013, 05:47 AM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ski/hunt View Post
HELP me out here fellas. I'm not educated on these guns and I'm sure at this point In time prices are crazy....

Dpms 223 truglo (not sure which model) 5 magazines-soft and hard case 500 rounds ammo-----says only about 40 rounds through it so far....
1300.00$$.
Is that a decent deal at our current state of "gun craziness"????Attachment 89917
The prices are just the result of supply and demand.
Old 02-12-2013, 07:19 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1990 mastercraft p190
Quote:

1300.00$$.
Is that a decent deal at our current state of "gun craziness"????Attachment 89917
I wouldn't pass that deal if it was me, just because I see money to be made right after sale.. I saw a few of those 30 round mags bring 100 a piece just the other day, so there's part of your money back.. That actually seems like a pretty good deal, it was good deal before all this craziness.. Buy it and sell it for more than you have in it because someone will pay for it, or buy it and enjoy it

Tapatalk
Old 02-12-2013, 12:37 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 1991 MASTERCRAFT PRO STAR 190
Quote:

1300.00$$.
THAT IS A STEAL!!

$50-$100 OR MORE FOR EACH MAGAZINE
$$ FOR THE SIGHT
$1300-$3000 FOR THE RIFLE ALONE NOW
$60-$75 FOR THE 100 ROUNDS OF AMMO

JUMP ON IT!!

I JUST PAID $1600 FOR RIFLE ALONE..