Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 02-07-2013, 08:21 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2008 Maristar 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footin View Post
Interesting....then I guess they should provide good service or look for a better job right?
Makes sense to me. Kinda like a car salesman...if you want to make the sale and pad your cheque...better not be a d@%k!
Old 02-07-2013, 09:55 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 85' S&S
Quote:
Originally Posted by pram View Post
that is an interesting point of view

Is not a point of view, it's fact. How is anyone supposed to live of 2.25 an hour? Don't over evaluate this.. I'm sure you expect to get paid x amount at your work even though you've been d!cking around on team talk all day.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:07 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Old 02-10-2013, 01:28 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 1996 205 Prostar LT1
Ha Ha boat owners complaining about autograts. I expect just as good service if there is an autograt in place, but service has to be pretty bad for me to tip less than 20%. Everyone should be required to work in a restaurant just so they can realize how miserable people can be to deal with.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:44 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: Maristar 200VRS w/ X2 Package, 2007, 310HP
Actually I've said for years that everyone should have to work fast food for one year just to get a perspective on life. Back in the day when I worked at McDonald's the saying went.... A Dollar Sixty five and hour and all the pride you can swallow. May not have liked working there but at least it paid for the gas and insurance on my car without having mommy and daddy handing it to me.

I still tell stories of how nasty people can be when they think they are superior just because you're waiting on them in a restaurant. I've had people throw food at me, throw their garbage on the floor in front of me and make condescending remarks about the job I was performing as I was working to get their orders. As bad as it was at times it was a life lesson that I've taken with me and learned by. You won't see me or my childern for that matter treat a working person with disrespect regardless of the job they are performing.