http://kansascity.craigslist.org/boa/3445227032.html
killer boat
Old 02-07-2013, 08:05 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Covi View Post
killer boat
Found one of these in a garage in Gardner, Il - they are cool looking.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:26 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2002 Xstar
Looks a lot like my Tristar . sort of...
Old 02-07-2013, 08:39 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 85 Stars&Stripes, safe-t-top, trick realease, boom, flitepipe pylon
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzimme View Post
Cheap Supra... scam?? Has MO registration on it...

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/boa/3596814949.html

NADA lists this sucker at 24-27k without any options selected. Something has to be wrong...
Judging by the number of leaves piled under the steering wheel, I'm gonna say that something is going to be wrong. The boat will likely be trashed interior. Also, there are weird stickers near the rear cleat. Maybe an identifier for a former rental boat???
Old 02-07-2013, 08:40 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 85 Stars&Stripes, safe-t-top, trick realease, boom, flitepipe pylon
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncotw View Post
I was actually thinking that would look really cool with some camouflage on the sides..... It would be original for sure!
I was thinking the same thing. Figure out how to print some khaki/sand camo MC decals, and you'll be the most popular guy in your militia.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcityskier View Post
I was thinking the same thing. Figure out how to print some khaki/sand camo MC decals, and you'll be the most popular guy in your militia.
Kinda like this Mad?... and one for the girls...
Attached Images

Old 02-07-2013, 10:17 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 1994 Maristar 225 LT1
1980 Stars & Stripes - $5k OBO - San Jose

"Original owner of the boat with extensive restoration."

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/boa/3585631970.html
Old 02-08-2013, 12:13 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2006 Supra 20V
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
Kinda like this Mad?... and one for the girls...
I went and looked at it tonight... I'll be bringing it home tomorrow after I lake test it. Grabbed it for 16k. Had some damage to the gel, but nothing unrepairable. It was some rich kids who's dad bought it for him when he went to college. Doesnt even have 200 hours on it. It needs a solid cleaning, a couple new skins, a good buffing and a little gel repair. Trailer was in good shape, clean titles, big stereo, full set of sacks, bimini, cover, etc. The guy even signed a personal guarantee of all mechanical components being in working order. I'm glad it's 55* here tomorrow... I might take a surf set in a wet suit behind it haha. I just stole this thing... It books at nearly 35k in pristine condition. There's other 2006 supra launch 20ssv's on boat trader in the 30's all day long. Gonna clean this guy up, flip it, sell my S&S and try to get into something like an x-9 or the like. Pretty stoked right now.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:31 AM
MC Maniac

Boat: 2006 Supra 20V
Quote:
Originally Posted by madcityskier View Post
Judging by the number of leaves piled under the steering wheel, I'm gonna say that something is going to be wrong. The boat will likely be trashed interior. Also, there are weird stickers near the rear cleat. Maybe an identifier for a former rental boat???
Definitely needs cleaning. He said he kept it in a barn normally, but brought it out for people to look at since he was selling it. It rained all night, and I assume sat outside for a while before he winterized it, but he lives on a private lake in the KC area. The weird numbers are their private lake boat numbers so they can be identified if they're "bad" on the lake or whatever. The poor boat was beat to chit. It'll take a lot of elbow grease, but man... worth it for a potential 15k dollar profit on the thing. I checked the oil and no signs of water. Also checked the trans and fluid was nice and clean with no milky or water look to it. I'm lake testing it tomorrow which the sale is contingent on, but he has my deposit and a post dated check for the rest. That suckers mine if there's no motor issues. Has a 5.7L Indmar 325hp in it.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzimme View Post
Definitely needs cleaning. He said he kept it in a barn normally, but brought it out for people to look at since he was selling it. It rained all night, and I assume sat outside for a while before he winterized it, but he lives on a private lake in the KC area. The weird numbers are their private lake boat numbers so they can be identified if they're "bad" on the lake or whatever. The poor boat was beat to chit. It'll take a lot of elbow grease, but man... worth it for a potential 15k dollar profit on the thing. I checked the oil and no signs of water. Also checked the trans and fluid was nice and clean with no milky or water look to it. I'm lake testing it tomorrow which the sale is contingent on, but he has my deposit and a post dated check for the rest. That suckers mine if there's no motor issues. Has a 5.7L Indmar 325hp in it.
wish I could carve some turns to put a load on that power plant...

Tags
board rack, for sale, free, hyperlight, mastercraft xstar 2008, oakley wrap, perfect pass, timer, tower speakers, x star 2008