Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Other Items

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2013, 06:30 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: '94 PS205 LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzimme View Post
Sure, let me just post up the image I had made for everyone to take and have printed on their own.... that sounds like a splendid idea, don't you think?

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.
Why is this offensive, if it is a not for profit project?

My interpretation was you got the image from someone's keychain thing that was discussed in another thread and decided to make shirts since you had contacts and time. Great idea. I also thought it was the color changing and volume that made this too big for you.

Anyway, I was not trying to be offensive since I didn't think you spent a boatload of time on the image. Simply suggesting those that want other colors can do as they wish.

You will find that I suggested at least once (don't remember for sure) that you should charge a bit for yourself for each shirt. I was planning to "tip" a bit regardless if you asked or not, as this is a lot of time on your part.
Old 01-30-2013, 08:47 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2006 Supra 20V
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Why is this offensive, if it is a not for profit project?

My interpretation was you got the image from someone's keychain thing that was discussed in another thread and decided to make shirts since you had contacts and time. Great idea. I also thought it was the color changing and volume that made this too big for you.

Anyway, I was not trying to be offensive since I didn't think you spent a boatload of time on the image. Simply suggesting those that want other colors can do as they wish.

You will find that I suggested at least once (don't remember for sure) that you should charge a bit for yourself for each shirt. I was planning to "tip" a bit regardless if you asked or not, as this is a lot of time on your part.
It isn't for profit at all, but it's poor taste to come in and say "I don't want it, but give me the logo so I can make it myself".
Old 01-30-2013, 11:06 AM
TT Regular

Boat: 2009 ProStar 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweaver View Post
I think he was being sarcastic, given that he's put quite a bit of time in to generating the graphic and trying to organize this, I'd imagine he'd rather not just give it away.
We've all got lives that get in the way and bills to pay. Mzimme's no different. Lets just be patient.
I've run in to similar situations- having delays delivering products to customers because a supplier screwed up or life got in the way. It happens. Mzimme's trying to manage a huge task- organizing a shirt order for 80-100 people, each with a unique order. Props to him for putting this together, and I'm sure it'll be worth it when it goes through.
G
Oh geez- I am an idiot. Sorry about that. I thought he really meant he wanted us to do that! I completely understand this- after having done all the work on the MC posters I get it. I just misunderstood....so sorry.
Old 01-30-2013, 02:07 PM
TT Regular

Boat: X2
All grey? That changes things a little, and I'm sorry.

Change my entire order to
1 adult men's Large Grey
1 girls youth Med Grey
1 boys youth Small Grey

Thanks
Old 01-30-2013, 05:07 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 85 Stars&Stripes, safe-t-top, trick realease, boom, flitepipe pylon
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweaver View Post
I think he was being sarcastic, given that he's put quite a bit of time in to generating the graphic and trying to organize this, I'd imagine he'd rather not just give it away.
We've all got lives that get in the way and bills to pay. Mzimme's no different. Lets just be patient.
I've run in to similar situations- having delays delivering products to customers because a supplier screwed up or life got in the way. It happens. Mzimme's trying to manage a huge task- organizing a shirt order for 80-100 people, each with a unique order. Props to him for putting this together, and I'm sure it'll be worth it when it goes through.
G
Second. Thanks for the time and effort. Rather than complain at/about someone trying to help us out, go make your own graphic of a proprietary image, get permission, and make them up yourself.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:35 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2003 Mastercraft X-2 MCX
Glad I found this thread. Didn't think to look in the classifieds. I will wait for the payment site.

2003 X-2 MCX
Old 02-03-2013, 07:48 AM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: 2012 X30, 6L
Hi, thanks again for pulling it together.

If one color, no probs, I'll take a men's xl and three women's mediums.

Thanks
Old 02-03-2013, 10:35 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2000 Prostar 195
Milk you had to bring that up. Thanks man
Old 02-22-2013, 08:45 AM
TT Regular

Boat: MasterCraft Skier
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzimme View Post
Sure, let me just post up the image I had made for everyone to take and have printed on their own.... that sounds like a splendid idea, don't you think?

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.
Isnt that better than letting MCBD reap the benefits of all your hard work?
Old 03-13-2013, 05:13 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2003 Mastercraft X-2 MCX
So this dead?

2003 X-2 MCX
Closed Thread