Kyle Kyle Kyle... When it comes to boating, stereo, and auto repairs, you da man... When it comes to blocking annoying b*tches from calling and texting, I am your one stop shop – I have at least 50 #s blocked on my phone via 3rd party software... It does not matter that I do not own an iPhone, I am the authority on this...
Remember, crazy women come in pretty packages...
1. You’ll have to install Cydia on your phone. This will jailbreak your piece of crap phone that dictates you to only use approved software (wnd why I will NEVER own ANYTHING Apple – they suck!.
2. Your unlocked phone now can allow for the iBlacklist app to be installed.
3. If you look at their user manual, it’s written pretty well and will walk you through the entire process from end to end. There’s an acronym we IT people use – RTFD – read the effing documentation
4. One thing I do love about iBlacklist is it’s ability to eliminate MMS messages – this does not exist elsewhere as far as I know.
5. Next time, instead of wasting these poor peoples time, come to me and I will show you how it’s done!
Oh and last thing – get over that broad and don’t save the text history – with all the chicks you’ve been talking to over the last month, you should NOT CARE what the other one has to say – let her be miserable with the next guy.
From the manual:
1.2. iBlacklist Installation
One of the most common questions we receive about
iBlacklist is: How do I install it on my device?
The answer is: Cydia !!!
If you don’t even dream about to know what Cydia is, it
means you don’t own a jailbroken iPhone.
The jailbreak is a term used to refer to devices that can
freely install and run whatever application the user might
want or need.
Please understand that JAILBREAK IS NOT UNLOCKING
your device. It’s a risk free process where you will open the
OS to install and run whatever applications. Also, you can
ALWAYS restore your device to the factory state using
iTunes, wich will vanish the jailbreak modifications.
Everything that was working before this process will
continue to work, including all the default applications and
pre installed software’s like AppStore and it’s applications.
You will just open another door for you to choose a path.
Once you jailbreak your device, you will have a
software called Cydia, wich is a third parties application
To install iBlacklist, please do this (requires a
• Make sure you have a data connection ON, like 3G,
Edge or Wifi;
• Open Cydia;
• Wait for it to load;
• Click on Featured menu;
• Locate iBlacklist;
• Select it and Install it
What does the fox say?
You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...