Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 01-30-2013, 04:36 PM
captain planet's Avatar
captain planet captain planet is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 5,727
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=hY2JR92Scmk
__________________
1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 01-30-2013, 04:46 PM
JimN's Avatar
JimN JimN is online now
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,674
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
Interesting that English isn't his first language, eh?

I was listening to the radio this AM and they were talking about the Seattle gun buy-back program that, from the city's standpoint, failed miserably. This failed because people came along and bought guns from some of those standing in line to sell, for more than they city was paying.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 01-30-2013, 05:36 PM
captain planet's Avatar
captain planet captain planet is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 5,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimN View Post
Interesting that English isn't his first language, eh?

I was listening to the radio this AM and they were talking about the Seattle gun buy-back program that, from the city's standpoint, failed miserably. This failed because people came along and bought guns from some of those standing in line to sell, for more than they city was paying.
Funny you should mention that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=jqMxM0pHAmA
__________________
1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 01-30-2013, 05:53 PM
thatsmrmastercraft's Avatar
thatsmrmastercraft thatsmrmastercraft is online now
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 1977 Stars & Stripes
Location: St. Paul, MN
Posts: 15,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimN View Post
Interesting that English isn't his first language, eh?

I was listening to the radio this AM and they were talking about the Seattle gun buy-back program that, from the city's standpoint, failed miserably. This failed because people came along and bought guns from some of those standing in line to sell, for more than they city was paying.
Fantastic! How come I never thought of that???
__________________
Peter

SPECIAL PACKAGE PRICING
4 ST205/75R14 Kenda KR03 radials
4 wheels of your choice
Mount, balance & free shipping
$529




CARBURETOR REBUILDING - $125 + PARTS
LED lights, Hubs, Spare Tire Carriers, Chrome & Powder Coated Lug Nuts

PM or email me tiresplease@gmail.com
*** FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS ***[/center]

Coming soon.......TrailerEssentials.com
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 01-30-2013, 07:35 PM
JimN's Avatar
JimN JimN is online now
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,674
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
I would be surprised if half of the guns turned in had been stored safely.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 01-30-2013, 07:56 PM
pmkkdx's Avatar
pmkkdx pmkkdx is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: May 2009
Boat: Mastercraft, X2, 2004, Violet (purple) & white ... previous 1983 black/silver stars
Location: Southwest (Central Texas)
Posts: 1,581
this is what is happening in Australia ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=fGaDAThOHhA

American's should wake up!
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 01-30-2013, 08:34 PM
JimN's Avatar
JimN JimN is online now
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,674
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmkkdx View Post
this is what is happening in Australia ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=fGaDAThOHhA

American's should wake up!
The only thing added when guns are banned is the number of potential victims. Period. To keep someone from breaking in, we'll have to make our homes into fortresses and by staying home instead of going out, we'll be prisoners.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oSH7lToqiE

Last edited by JimN; 01-30-2013 at 08:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 01-30-2013, 08:53 PM
Dino Don's Avatar
Dino Don Dino Don is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Boat: mastercraft 190 1987 351 Indmar
Location: Southeast
Posts: 303
Well the next thing if someone uses their boat to run over somebody we'll get our boats ban. More people killed by drunk drivers than guns I bet so next thing we'll all have to get mopeds or bicycles except congress they will get to keep their cars----but that's ok we'll all be able to smoke dope so we can get high and it won't matter! we're so screwed--
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 01-31-2013, 02:28 AM
onewheat's Avatar
onewheat onewheat is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Boat: 2013 Mastercraft X-25 with the awesome 6.2
Location: BG, KY
Posts: 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino Don View Post
Well the next thing if someone uses their boat to run over somebody we'll get our boats ban. More people killed by drunk drivers than guns I bet so next thing we'll all have to get mopeds or bicycles except congress they will get to keep their cars----but that's ok we'll all be able to smoke dope so we can get high and it won't matter! we're so screwed--
There is too much money from the alcohol people and lobbyists for the government to do anything serious about that - just like tobacco. they both cause a LOT of health problems and deaths, but as long as politicians get their pockets lined and reelection coffers stuffed with "donations", what do they care? Our system is FUBAR.
__________________
onewheat

2013 X-25
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 01-31-2013, 12:37 PM
Dino Don's Avatar
Dino Don Dino Don is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Boat: mastercraft 190 1987 351 Indmar
Location: Southeast
Posts: 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by onewheat View Post
There is too much money from the alcohol people and lobbyists for the government to do anything serious about that - just like tobacco. they both cause a LOT of health problems and deaths, but as long as politicians get their pockets lined and reelection coffers stuffed with "donations", what do they care? Our system is FUBAR.
I agree on the FUBAR!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:46 PM.