Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > MasterCraft In Your Area

Old 01-21-2013, 02:45 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Boat House Marine - Boat Show

Just so this great event doesn't get lost behind the Cleveland Boat Show thread, I wanted to create a stand alone one to make sure we Teamtalker's can see what a great dealership we have in the Northeast Ohio area. I will repost my comment here and I welcome other TT guys/gals who attended the event to let everyone know what you thought.

Good times on Saturday. Here is a 'real' short video (New GoPro Camera - 10 min training) of some Buckeye Bashers and TT members at the Boat House Marine Open House yesterday.
I see JHall0711, Riverman200, MGBoyd25, 93ProStar190, Footin, Me (DoubleD w/ Brother), and Shredder hanging around the Red XStar! We also saw Hondaprlud, Abehrens, h2oskijumper, James, Chris and all the BHM crew!

Thanks guys for the snacks, drinks and pizza. I had such a good time I spent almost five hours there and it went by fast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqABEI7Tw5I

Here are a few pictures of well. The sun was sure shining yesterday. I know others took pictures so it would be cool to see them as well.

Pic #1 - 93prostar190 (Santa) with MGBoyd25. Shredder drinking a beer in the back.

Pic #2 - MGBoyd, Riverman200 and JHall0711

Pic #3 - MGBoys25 and my brother
Attached Images

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Old 01-23-2013, 08:09 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2008 Prostar 214, MCX, Mini-Tower
Like DoubleD wrote, it was a great event and BHM did a super job with it. It was a great turnout by us current owners and new prospects.

The new X boats are pretty sweet in person and live, the 214v is a smooth looking ride and the new X10 looks like the perfect size for a good all round boat.

Congrats Tri-Lakes great event. I think more dealers will follow this great Open House concept and keep driving customer relationships.

Peace.Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358986158.402674.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  59.3 KB

"Left Foot Forward and preferring girls."
Old 01-23-2013, 09:36 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
I'm sorry I missed it guys. My plan was to get over there on Saturday, and that fell through. Sunday I could have made it for only about 30 minutes.

I guess I'll have to get over there and check out the new boats during pedestrian hours.

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Old 01-24-2013, 09:42 PM
TT Enthusiast

Boat: Mastercraft, X7, 2004, Yellow
Thumbs up

I have to say what an awesome event it was. Everyone associated with the Boat House Marine team threw a great show! There was a bunch of new boats, gear, food, friends, and even a few Nauti owners ;-). I personally thought the event was much better than driving all the way up to Cleveland.
Thanks again to James, Chris, Ron, Don, Debbie, and everyone else!!!!!
Old 01-27-2013, 09:55 PM
MC Fanatic

Boat: MC ProStar 209, 2001, LTR, Blue
Was out there Friday evening, quite a few people. James got the boys set up with a new wakeboard, (maybe the old man can do it without breaking anything). Nice event, hope the open houses continue.
Attached Images