Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > MasterCraft In Your Area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2013, 01:45 PM
MC Maniac

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Boat House Marine - Boat Show

Just so this great event doesn't get lost behind the Cleveland Boat Show thread, I wanted to create a stand alone one to make sure we Teamtalker's can see what a great dealership we have in the Northeast Ohio area. I will repost my comment here and I welcome other TT guys/gals who attended the event to let everyone know what you thought.

Good times on Saturday. Here is a 'real' short video (New GoPro Camera - 10 min training) of some Buckeye Bashers and TT members at the Boat House Marine Open House yesterday.
I see JHall0711, Riverman200, MGBoyd25, 93ProStar190, Footin, Me (DoubleD w/ Brother), and Shredder hanging around the Red XStar! We also saw Hondaprlud, Abehrens, h2oskijumper, James, Chris and all the BHM crew!

Thanks guys for the snacks, drinks and pizza. I had such a good time I spent almost five hours there and it went by fast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqABEI7Tw5I

Here are a few pictures of well. The sun was sure shining yesterday. I know others took pictures so it would be cool to see them as well.

Pic #1 - 93prostar190 (Santa) with MGBoyd25. Shredder drinking a beer in the back.

Pic #2 - MGBoyd, Riverman200 and JHall0711

Pic #3 - MGBoys25 and my brother
Attached Images

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams