Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 01-09-2013, 05:14 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2002 X Star
I'll simply say this:

As it pertains to most everything that is going on with our government these days. I truly fear for the country/world that our children will inherit...

2002 X Star
Sold - 76 S&S
Old 01-09-2013, 05:29 PM
MC Master Poster

Does anyone remember my comments and concerns about Obama having studied/taught (or, so it was claimed) Constitutional Law before the '08 election? Do you remember people telling me to remove my tin foil hat?

I do. Take that!
Old 01-09-2013, 05:31 PM
MC Master Poster

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook today-
Attached Images

Old 01-10-2013, 01:56 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=dXhjRc8TpHQ#!

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Old 01-10-2013, 03:15 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Douche bag and minion forgot about this part of the Constitution as well -- No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State. - Big "O" thinks he's King - with the executive order crap.

Good talk by the good Dr. regarding money and the Fed.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:58 PM
MC Addict

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Nqf1FI6h7RU

This interview resonated with me.

Old 01-15-2013, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
I saw this... I wish I was friends with Mark Levin.... tyranny is right... this president is a joke. He's lucky economy in crapper and more people with their hand out went out to vote. I am still upset about the right not getting out there and voting... douche bag would have not been re-elected I bet. I know we should respect the office of the president - but he craps on the Constitution which I believe allows me to have zero respect for him...he's a tyrant trying to circumvent the Constitution by executive order....
Old 01-16-2013, 01:34 PM
MC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
I saw this... I wish I was friends with Mark Levin.... tyranny is right... this president is a joke. He's lucky economy in crapper and more people with their hand out went out to vote. I am still upset about the right not getting out there and voting... douche bag would have not been re-elected I bet. I know we should respect the office of the president - but he craps on the Constitution which I believe allows me to have zero respect for him...he's a tyrant trying to circumvent the Constitution by executive order....
I hate to break the news to you, but he isn't the first to disobey his oath to uphold the Constitution. There have been many before him that have done it and many congressmen who have done it. The more I read history, the less and less favorable I look upon our past 'commander-in-cheif' and the less respect I have for the men who have held the office.

woodrow wilson is the was one of the worst offenders and the fact that the image of Andrew Jackson is on a federal reserve note should disgust americans....but not enough of them know their history to understand why.

Old 01-16-2013, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
I hate to break the news to you, but he isn't the first to disobey his oath to uphold the Constitution. There have been many before him that have done it and many congressmen who have done it. The more I read history, the less and less favorable I look upon our past 'commander-in-cheif' and the less respect I have for the men who have held the office.

woodrow wilson is the was one of the worst offenders and the fact that the image of Andrew Jackson is on a federal reserve note should disgust americans....but not enough of them know their history to understand why.
ahhh as Cypher quoted in the Matrix..."ignorance is bliss"... my son just paid $850 for books at the University of Illinois for his second semester as junior....and that included used books...now there's another crime... harumph!!!!

I am starting to capitulate on all this political crap - nothing changes....so why bother.... most people I talk with are clueless and there ain't enough folk on this forum to make a difference.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:35 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2010 x14v
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
ahhh as Cypher quoted in the Matrix..."ignorance is bliss"... my son just paid $850 for books at the University of Illinois for his second semester as junior....and that included used books...now there's another crime... harumph!!!!

I am starting to capitulate on all this political crap - nothing changes....so why bother.... most people I talk with are clueless and there ain't enough folk on this forum to make a difference.
Don't go all apathetic on us now....that's partially how we got into this mess as a country....lost faith in the elected, voter turnout low, people not caring. Besides, you're the mod, you have to give a damn.