Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > MasterCraft In Your Area

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-09-2013, 12:34 PM
Jim@BAWS's Avatar
Jim@BAWS Jim@BAWS is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Boat: 1996 PS 190 LT-1/Powerslot
Location: Land O Lakes. FL
Posts: 5,123
POLAR BEAR DAY Sat Feb 16th at Bay Area WaterSports

POLAR BEAR DAY IN FLORIDA?

Well yes! Come on out Sat Feb 16th from noon till 5 PM at Bay Area WaterSports and
see the all new X10 or wakesurf and wakeboard behind the X30 or an X25!

New MasterCraft/Bay Area WaterSports T shirt for all who participate
Now...will you?
a) Wakeboard
b) wakesurf or
c) sit by the bonefire if it is COLD enough...Hopefully not to cold

Hot dogs and drinks will be served along with some great deals in the proshop!

You can RSVP to Jim at jim.baws@verizon.net for your T Shirt size or
sign up via FACEBOOK LINk
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bay-Ar...11191357748890

For more info please call the dealership at 813 996 2297
__________________
James (Jim) Kranendonk Pres-BAWS
Tampa Bay's Exclusive MasterCraft Dealer

www.BAYAREAWATERSPORTS.com
(813) 996-BAWS (2297)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-09-2013, 01:06 PM
Double D's Avatar
Double D Double D is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Location: Massillon, Ohio
Posts: 4,356
A Polar Bear day in Florida?? Does that really count? Just sayin...

Even though I tease, it looks like a cool event I would attend if I was local....
__________________
If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!


"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-09-2013, 01:21 PM
TxsRiverRat's Avatar
TxsRiverRat TxsRiverRat is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: May 2011
Boat: 93 Prostar 205
Location: Southwest
Posts: 3,734
I would too!
__________________
What does the fox say?

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding...

You know they all have a little string hanging out, but it's not a tampon, it's a price tag...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-09-2013, 02:25 PM
JohnnyB's Avatar
JohnnyB JohnnyB is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Boat: 2004 Prostar 190
Location: Titletown
Posts: 2,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double D View Post
A Polar Bear day in Florida?? Does that really count? Just sayin...

Even though I tease, it looks like a cool event I would attend if I was local....
Double D beat me to it!!!
__________________
Everyone Dies, but not everyone lives

2004 Prostar 197, ACME 843
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-09-2013, 04:22 PM
Jim@BAWS's Avatar
Jim@BAWS Jim@BAWS is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Boat: 1996 PS 190 LT-1/Powerslot
Location: Land O Lakes. FL
Posts: 5,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Double D View Post
A Polar Bear day in Florida?? Does that really count? Just sayin...

Even though I tease, it looks like a cool event I would attend if I was local....
There are no POLAR BEARS HERE....guess it is better than calling it ALLIGATOR DAY!

Come on down! It is a HOLIDAY Weekend!

Jim@BAWS
__________________
James (Jim) Kranendonk Pres-BAWS
Tampa Bay's Exclusive MasterCraft Dealer

www.BAYAREAWATERSPORTS.com
(813) 996-BAWS (2297)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-09-2013, 05:34 PM
Bouyhead's Avatar
Bouyhead Bouyhead is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Boat: 1996 PS 190
Location: NYC
Posts: 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim@BAWS View Post
POLAR BEAR DAY IN FLORIDA?

Well yes! Come on out Sat Feb 16th from noon till 5 PM at Bay Area WaterSports and
see the all new X10 or wakesurf and wakeboard behind the X30 or an X25!

New MasterCraft/Bay Area WaterSports T shirt for all who participate
Now...will you?
a) Wakeboard
b) wakesurf or
c) sit by the bonefire if it is COLD enough...Hopefully not to cold

Hot dogs and drinks will be served along with some great deals in the proshop!

You can RSVP to Jim at jim.baws@verizon.net for your T Shirt size or
sign up via FACEBOOK LINk
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bay-Ar...11191357748890

For more info please call the dealership at 813 996 2297
I know it's dead but will there be...UHMM

d) slalom?

I've never been on or behind a real wake boat and don't want to start now. I really, really don't need two boats
__________________
1996 ProStar 190
PCM ZR6 W/ Zero Off
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-09-2013, 06:34 PM
Jim@BAWS's Avatar
Jim@BAWS Jim@BAWS is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Boat: 1996 PS 190 LT-1/Powerslot
Location: Land O Lakes. FL
Posts: 5,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouyhead View Post
I know it's dead but will there be...UHMM

d) slalom?

I've never been on or behind a real wake boat and don't want to start now. I really, really don't need two boats
If you confirm you are coming...I will make sure that there is a 190 in the water for you

Hope you can make it!

Jim@BAWS
__________________
James (Jim) Kranendonk Pres-BAWS
Tampa Bay's Exclusive MasterCraft Dealer

www.BAYAREAWATERSPORTS.com
(813) 996-BAWS (2297)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-09-2013, 11:41 PM
DooSPX's Avatar
DooSPX DooSPX is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: May 2005
Boat: 1991 MasterCraft Prostar 190 PowerSlot
Location: Central, FL
Posts: 3,174
Send a message via AIM to DooSPX
Jim, I am coming, and might be bringing a few friends, but not 100% about them yet.
__________________
1991 PROSTAR 190 Flagship Blue POWERSLOT OJ XMP CNC 13.7x17.5 .110 4B
A.K.A. One of a kind mistake
2011 Best In Show- 1987-2000 class

Trying to keep slalom alive

Need a new prop to fit your needs? Call OJ PROPS 800-359-9730

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper View Post
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are stupid, than to open it and prove it"?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-10-2013, 12:50 AM
ProStar200's Avatar
ProStar200 ProStar200 is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Boat: 2010 MasterCraft X25
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooSPX View Post
Jim, I am coming, and might be bringing a few friends, but not 100% about them yet.
Not a 100% they are going or not a 100% they are friends? Just joking
Wish I was in Florida around then, not down until March
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-10-2013, 10:55 AM
Jim@BAWS's Avatar
Jim@BAWS Jim@BAWS is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Boat: 1996 PS 190 LT-1/Powerslot
Location: Land O Lakes. FL
Posts: 5,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProStar200 View Post
Not a 100% they are going or not a 100% they are friends? Just joking
Wish I was in Florida around then, not down until March
I know what he means, you know what he means, but does he know what he means

Now I am not sure what I mean...

Oh well...looking forward to the event!

Jim@BAWS
__________________
James (Jim) Kranendonk Pres-BAWS
Tampa Bay's Exclusive MasterCraft Dealer

www.BAYAREAWATERSPORTS.com
(813) 996-BAWS (2297)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:59 PM.