Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Parts & Accessories

Old 12-21-2012, 04:25 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft X-30, 2006, MCX HO 350hp, Mediterranean Blue/Black hull, White Deck, AA Plate
Xtreme Marine Engine Compartment Heater $250 Free Shipping

This Xtreme Heater came out of my Mastercraft X-30. It is lightly used since my boat was always winterized and stored in North Atlanta’s mild climate. I now dry stack my boat and thus have no electrical outlet. It looks and works great!

Only $250 shipping included

Paypal available

Below is from the manufacturer: http://www.xtremeheaters.com/buy/spec/XHEAT

The Xtreme Marine Engine Compartment Heater protects your boat's engines and other critical components from freeze damage.
This bilge compartment heater reduces your winterization costs and extends your boating season in one safe, small, and easy-to-install unit.Get peace of mind during the cold winter months with Xtreme Heaters.
Small Xtreme Heater (XHEAT)
Suitable for boats up to 24' Length
• True Forced Air Heating circulates air more effectively and heats more evenly for more accurate climate control.
• Automatic Thermostat turns the heater on at 40°F and off at 55°F +/-3° - the tightest tolerance available.
• Failsafe Design cannot overheat. Heating technology is dynamic and self regulating.
• High Efficiency Xtreme produces heat faster, circulates more air and shuts off earlier.
• Pre-wired 20ft marine rated power cord with 110V 3 prong plug eases installation.
• Maximum Life - Designed for durability and reliability.
• Complete Protection: Fully anodized inside and out.
• Small Footprint
• Certified and Independently Tested
Our mission in creating the Xtreme Heater was to build the safest, most reliable and efficient product available. Our heaters are the safe and easy answer to keeping you on the water longer.
Attached Images

Old 01-05-2013, 02:46 PM
TT Newbie

Boat: Mastercraft X-30, 2006, MCX HO 350hp, Mediterranean Blue/Black hull, White Deck, AA Plate
Sold Sold Sold