Go Back   TeamTalk > Maintenance Tips, How-tos and Refurbishing Topics > Appearance

Old 12-24-2012, 02:36 PM
TT Regular

Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
This project is in the right hands.

My thoughts were the decal lost its adhesion to the plastic cover, because their was no evidence of the decal or adhesive, maybe heat or the plastic did make a good surface to adhear to. Just thinking out loud.

But you have this handled!!! Thanks
Old 12-24-2012, 02:47 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankster66 View Post
This project is in the right hands.

My thoughts were the decal lost its adhesion to the plastic cover, because their was no evidence of the decal or adhesive, maybe heat or the plastic did make a good surface to adhear to. Just thinking out loud.

But you have this handled!!! Thanks
Thanks I bet yours was peeled off... If I hit mine with blow dryer it would come off easily. The adhesive is 17 years old on mine and I am glad it stayed soft and not become rock hard as to making it difficult to remove...
Old 12-28-2012, 03:59 PM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Still need to refine and add some elements. However, I don't have the printer to make the decal in the same form as its original. I believe a UV printer could do it - but silk screening would provide the best reproduction. Mutoh plans to release a printer with White in the spring so I will be able to get back at this. It's close so stand by. File is up at my drop box if anyone wants to work on it. What's left is horizontal lines and the tweaking the letters and shadow colors. If anyone needs the S&S decal I have a source for that.
Attached Images