Go Back   TeamTalk > Classifieds Buy/Sell > For Sale: Boats

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-18-2012, 11:42 AM
jason95gt jason95gt is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Boat: NA
Location: Midwest
Posts: 438
It has been slow to get these up on our website. I will update with prices. If anyone is interested and would like the used boat inspection for any of these boats, email me @ jasong@redlinewatersports.com
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-18-2012, 11:55 AM
jason95gt jason95gt is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Boat: NA
Location: Midwest
Posts: 438
Ski-me,

214 has a MCX, Single Axle trailer w/spare and boat buddy. It also has: bow and stern cleats, stereo remote, stereo, sub and amp, mp3 jack, fiberglass platform, depth finder, custom mooring cover, heater, water temp gauge and walk thru door.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-02-2013, 01:35 PM
jason95gt jason95gt is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Boat: NA
Location: Midwest
Posts: 438
2007 214 is no longer available along with the 2005 Nautique.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-02-2013, 08:48 PM
madcityskier's Avatar
madcityskier madcityskier is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 85 Stars&Stripes, safe-t-top, trick realease, boom, flitepipe pylon
Location: madison, wi
Posts: 1,721
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason95gt View Post
Ski-me,

214 has a MCX, Single Axle trailer w/spare and boat buddy. It also has: bow and stern cleats, stereo remote, stereo, sub and amp, mp3 jack, fiberglass platform, depth finder, custom mooring cover, heater, water temp gauge and walk thru door.
I know the previous owner of that X-14. It's a beauty and was treated right. Also stopped in to look at the 205 last weekend. Nice boat as well.
__________________
I spent most of my money on booze, broads and boats. The rest I wasted. - Elmore Leonard
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-03-2013, 11:08 AM
jason95gt jason95gt is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Boat: NA
Location: Midwest
Posts: 438
Madcity, did I show the 205 to you? If so, I am sorry that I didn't put two and two together.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-03-2013, 11:10 AM
JimN's Avatar
JimN JimN is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 11,546
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason95gt View Post
Madcity, did I show the 205 to you? If so, I am sorry that I didn't put two and two together.
Jason Lechtenburg?
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-03-2013, 06:04 PM
madcityskier's Avatar
madcityskier madcityskier is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 85 Stars&Stripes, safe-t-top, trick realease, boom, flitepipe pylon
Location: madison, wi
Posts: 1,721
Jason,
You weren't in. Paul let me give it the once over. I'm still all about the Stars n Stripes, but as I was told:
If your wife tells you to go look at a bigger newer boat with more horsepower and you don't, you are a total *****.
Nice looking boat. Can't wait to see what Steve's 197 looks like. That 214 was pretty sweet.
__________________
I spent most of my money on booze, broads and boats. The rest I wasted. - Elmore Leonard
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-03-2013, 06:18 PM
mikeg205's Avatar
mikeg205 mikeg205 is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Location: Plainfield - Joliet, IL
Posts: 11,171
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by madcityskier View Post
Jason,
You weren't in. Paul let me give it the once over. I'm still all about the Stars n Stripes, but as I was told:
If your wife tells you to go look at a bigger newer boat with more horsepower and you don't, you are a total *****.
Nice looking boat. Can't wait to see what Steve's 197 looks like. That 214 was pretty sweet.
wait...your wife suggested a newer boat with more horsepower??? how did you do that??? mad??? you are my hero... just sayin;
__________________
...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-03-2013, 06:34 PM
madcityskier's Avatar
madcityskier madcityskier is offline
MC Devotee
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Boat: 85 Stars&Stripes, safe-t-top, trick realease, boom, flitepipe pylon
Location: madison, wi
Posts: 1,721
She likes the idea of more space and better rough water ride. I was excited when I showed my 12 y/o daughter pics and she wasn't interested since our s&s is much cooler than that. If it had a tower, tower speakers, fresh air exhaust, and the decals came off to be replaced with a motion W and Bucky Bqdger she would be interested.
__________________
I spent most of my money on booze, broads and boats. The rest I wasted. - Elmore Leonard
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-03-2013, 06:44 PM
mikeg205's Avatar
mikeg205 mikeg205 is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Location: Plainfield - Joliet, IL
Posts: 11,171
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Quote:
Originally Posted by madcityskier View Post
She likes the idea of more space and better rough water ride. I was excited when I showed my 12 y/o daughter pics and she wasn't interested since our s&s is much cooler than that. If it had a tower, tower speakers, fresh air exhaust, and the decals came off to be replaced with a motion W and Bucky Bqdger she would be interested.
well strike when the iron is hot if you have the cash...
__________________
...A bad day water skiing still beats a good day at work...1995 Pro Star 205....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:38 PM.