Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 12-07-2012, 04:18 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by LYNRDSKYNRD View Post
Yeah because we know how pro Christian the media is

Your right about the media love affair but you are wrong about the reason.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
OK, so the media wants to make a goody-two-shoes a great QB by constantly talking about him.....and he just happens to be openly christian. You want to pull the wool over your eyes on this fact and that is your decision.

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Old 12-07-2012, 04:26 PM

Boat: 06 X30
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
Did John Elway play defense???? Oh, so it was the entire team that got blown out by San Fran.....just checking.

Just because Elway was on two or three losing Super Bowl teams doesn't mean he is not a great QB. If that were the case I guess Jim Kelley was a horrible QB right along with Dan Marino. And if we continue that logic, I guess Dan Fouts was just plain terrible.

The facts are this, tebow is not an NFL caliber QB. How you want to look at how the personnel decisions were handled....so be it.
The way you try to change the subject and introduce stuff that has nothing to do with the "topic" you should have been a politician.
Old 12-07-2012, 07:15 PM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2006 X-1 MCX
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
I don't care to get any dirt on him. In fact, I couldn't think less about him except on here where you won't let go about him. You have to admit it when a player you think is special isn't good enough for the 'big-boy league'. I knew Troy Smith wasn't going to amount to much in the NFL, you should have looked at teabags mechanics and been able to figure out the same thing about him.

Hahahaha, Elway couldn't handle it??? Seriously? That makes no sense since Elway went out and got the best QB ever to take over.

And my hatred for teabag started when they beat OSU. But it only continues because the freaking media can't get enough of trying to make an 'openly christian' kid a great QB in the NFL. Let's face it, he is a way below average in the NFL. Look at his numbers, they are horrible. The only reason we are even talking about him is because he is christian and the media won't let him go. There is a reason he is no longer in Denver, because the media was making him a huge distraction for that team. This will be his last season in New York and maybe the last in the NFL, because he isn't good enough to be a starter anywhere. All he brings to the table is a bunch of media with drool hanging from their mouths and a distraction for the starting QB.

There is hope though......he could go and play in Canada. It worked for Doug Flutie.
You need to have Lasik surgery on those old tired buckeyes of yours --- Because you can't comprehend what you're reading ---

My reference to Elway's ego getting rid of Tebow had nothing to do with playing in the NFL. It had everything to do with the fact that the entire state of Colorado had immortalized Tebow and poor Elway was left sucking his thumb!!!

Tell me how any QB's in the NFL that have taken a 1 & 4 team to a 8 & 1 team and made the playoffs??? Tebow just does it!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 07:18 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantRepeat View Post
The way you try to change the subject and introduce stuff that has nothing to do with the "topic" you should have been a politician.
I hear CP was Ron Pauls campaign manager --- Maybe that's why Ron Paul wasnt nominated ---

Last edited by trickskier; 12-08-2012 at 06:33 AM.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:36 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 92 Prostar
Quote:
Originally Posted by trickskier View Post
I hear CP was Ron Pauls campaign manager --- Maybe that's why Ron Paul was nominated ---
Tricky, you have to realize just who you are dealing with here! Jeez, all he does is complain when things aren't going his way. NOTHING is ever good enough for him. Tim's right, he shoulda been a damn politician!
I'm certainly no Tebow fan, but I'll give the guy credit when its due. He gets things done and NOBODY has as much passion for the game as he does. If CP can prove otherwise, I'd like to hear it!
Old 12-07-2012, 09:42 PM
MC Devotee

Boat: 2006 Maristar 200VRS

Maybe if CP would get this MC with OSU colors it would give a reason to not hate every other team and it's players and coaches. It would allow time to focus on stuff that's actually controllable.

Tow Veh: 2010 Toyota Tundra
Bike: 2007 HD Street Glide

Beer:Sam Adams Boston Lager/ Cherry Wheat, Petes

Strawberry Blonde, Petes Wicked Ale

Chief Petty Officer: "Results not excuses"

"You Can't Beat a Tree"
Old 12-09-2012, 10:29 AM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief View Post

Maybe if CP would get this MC with OSU colors it would give a reason to not hate every other team and it's players and coaches. It would allow time to focus on stuff that's actually controllable.
So True!!!
Old 12-09-2012, 12:02 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 92 Prostar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief View Post

This guy reminds me of UMP. Always at SOMETHING. I bet his wife really likes living with him!
Old 12-09-2012, 12:31 PM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiDog View Post
This guy reminds me of UMP. Always at SOMETHING. I bet his wife really likes living with him!
I heard a rumor that his wife is a closet Tebow fan!!!
Old 12-10-2012, 12:26 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Wow, I never said he doesn't have passion for the game. I just said he isn't an NFL caliber QB but the media is desperate for him to succeed.

As for becoming a politician I can't do it. I'm too honest for the job.

...and yes I'm angry, but OSU did beat meatchicken again this year so I'm happy about that.

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul