Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > MasterCraft In Your Area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2012, 04:09 PM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Cleveland Boat Show

Well, unless another dealership takes ski boats to the Cleveland boat show, there may not be any ski boats to view at the show this year. My local dealer, Boat House Marine at TriLakes is not making the trip this year.

In lieu of going to the boat show, they are having an open-house at the dealership. I stopped by there the other day to pick up my prop. They have an X-10 which should be there already and a new X-Star that will be there in another week or so.

I grabbed the open house flier to post here.....but I can't find it at the moment. When I find it I will post it here so you can see the information.

The downside to this is they are not going to be at the show. However the upside is, if you go to the open house, there will be a lot more MC's to view. I think they will have between 6 or 8 boats to see for the open house. I'll get the list of what they are going to have on display and post it here.

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul