Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #6501  
Old 11-30-2012, 11:07 AM
CantRepeat's Avatar
CantRepeat CantRepeat is online now
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Boat: 06 X30
Location: Roll Tide!!
Posts: 8,258
So tea-bag a guy and get 2 years in the state pen!!! Judge must have been an LSU grad!!! Oh, when he gets out he has to register as a sex offender too!

http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-footb...ea-bagger-jai/
__________________
Tim
Gone, surfing.

Last edited by CantRepeat; 11-30-2012 at 11:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6502  
Old 11-30-2012, 11:28 AM
captain planet's Avatar
captain planet captain planet is offline
MC Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Location: Canton, Ohio
Posts: 5,583
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantRepeat View Post
So tea-bag a guy and get 2 years in the state pen!!! Judge must have been an LSU grad!!! Oh, when he gets out he has to register as a sex offender too!

http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-footb...ea-bagger-jai/
2 years?!....for that? What the "foxtrot" is this country coming to? There was no 'physical' harm done. I'm sure that this activity has taken place at MANY frat houses across the college landscape as a prank. What a joke. I guess when you have private companies running our prison system, all they care about is filling a bed so they can issue an invoice. What a bunch of crap.

FWIW, if it were a meatchicken fan who did that to a Buckeyes fan....I would feel the same way. If any lesson needs to be learned, it's don't pass out and control your drinking.
__________________
1998 ProStar 190 30th Anniversary, Corvette LT-1, STARS AND STRIPES BABY (with a really bad bimini)!!!!!!** * Footin' anyone?
RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Reply With Quote
  #6503  
Old 11-30-2012, 11:33 AM
tideengineer's Avatar
tideengineer tideengineer is offline
MC Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Boat: 1996 Prostar 190 LT1
Location: Southeast
Posts: 551
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantRepeat View Post
So tea-bag a guy and get 2 years in the state pen!!! Judge must have been an LSU grad!!! Oh, when he gets out he has to register as a sex offender too!

http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-footb...ea-bagger-jai/
Absolutely stupid...you could fill up Tiger Stadium if you arrested everyone for all the indecent exposure, groping, etc. that goes on at Bourbon Street. Moral is, make sure there aint a camera around if you pull your sack out.

Last edited by tideengineer; 11-30-2012 at 12:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6504  
Old 11-30-2012, 12:37 PM
CantRepeat's Avatar
CantRepeat CantRepeat is online now
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Boat: 06 X30
Location: Roll Tide!!
Posts: 8,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
2 years?!....for that? What the "foxtrot" is this country coming to? There was no 'physical' harm done. I'm sure that this activity has taken place at MANY frat houses across the college landscape as a prank. What a joke. I guess when you have private companies running our prison system, all they care about is filling a bed so they can issue an invoice. What a bunch of crap.

FWIW, if it were a meatchicken fan who did that to a Buckeyes fan....I would feel the same way. If any lesson needs to be learned, it's don't pass out and control your drinking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tideengineer View Post
Absolutely stupid...you could fill up Tiger Stadium if you arrested everyone for all the indecency exposure, groping, etc. that goes on at Bourbon Street. Moral is, make sure there aint a camera around if you pull your sack out.
Yeah and Lindsay Lohan gets probation for multi DUIs and grand theft!!! wth?
__________________
Tim
Gone, surfing.
Reply With Quote
  #6505  
Old 11-30-2012, 07:35 PM
CantRepeat's Avatar
CantRepeat CantRepeat is online now
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Boat: 06 X30
Location: Roll Tide!!
Posts: 8,258
All the odds in Vegas have Bama by 7.5 points. I hope it isn't that close of a game!!
__________________
Tim
Gone, surfing.
Reply With Quote
  #6506  
Old 11-30-2012, 10:11 PM
cf_koch's Avatar
cf_koch cf_koch is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Boat: Mastercraft Maristar 215
Location: Stow, Ohio
Posts: 203
OSU is not the only team from Ohio doing well. Although I'm an Ohio State fan through and through but look at what Kent State is doing this year. 11-1, in the MAC Championship game, ranked 16th, and in the running for a BCS Bowl game. Go Golden Flashes
Reply With Quote
  #6507  
Old 11-30-2012, 11:32 PM
hondaprlud hondaprlud is offline
TT Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Boat: None right now. :(
Location: Kent, OH-IO
Posts: 421
Quote:
Originally Posted by cf_koch View Post
OSU is not the only team from Ohio doing well. Although I'm an Ohio State fan through and through but look at what Kent State is doing this year. 11-1, in the MAC Championship game, ranked 16th, and in the running for a BCS Bowl game. Go Golden Flashes
That was a tough loss. Great season by Kent State!
Reply With Quote
  #6508  
Old 11-30-2012, 11:39 PM
Double D's Avatar
Double D Double D is offline
MC Maniac
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Boat: 1994 Mastercraft, ProStar 205, 350 Indmar with 275 hp
Location: Massillon, Ohio
Posts: 4,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaprlud View Post
That was a tough loss. Great season by Kent State!
At least they decided to make a game out of it!! My wife's Alma mater.
__________________
If its not a competition ski boat, its always second best.

1994 MasterCraft ProStar 205
275 HP 350 Chevy Indmar
Monster Tower & PerfectPass

Check out the MasterCraft Buckeye Bash on Facebook!

"In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress." - John Adams
Reply With Quote
  #6509  
Old 12-01-2012, 08:59 AM
trickskier's Avatar
trickskier trickskier is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Boat: 2006 X-1 MCX
Location: "THE GATOR NATION"
Posts: 10,238
Demo Man's new ride ---

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  59.3 KB
__________________

Last edited by trickskier; 12-01-2012 at 09:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6510  
Old 12-01-2012, 09:02 AM
trickskier's Avatar
trickskier trickskier is offline
MC Master Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Boat: 2006 X-1 MCX
Location: "THE GATOR NATION"
Posts: 10,238
Rear view ---

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  60.7 KB
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:31 AM.