Go Back   TeamTalk > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion

Old 11-16-2012, 09:41 AM
MC Addict

Boat: 1998 Prostar 190 Anniversary, LT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg205 View Post
"Why would anyone steal a groundhog". "I can think of a couple reasons.....pervert".

"Don't drive angry....don't drive angry".

Love that movie.

"The truth is treason in the 'empire of lies'" - Ron Paul
Old 11-16-2012, 10:07 AM
MC Master Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain planet View Post
"Why would anyone steal a groundhog". "I can think of a couple reasons.....pervert".

"Don't drive angry....don't drive angry".

Love that movie.
"Not bad, for a quadruped".

"...and this is Nancy, who makes noises like a chipmunk when she gets REAL excited".
Old 11-16-2012, 10:20 AM

Boat: 1995 Pro Star 205 5.7 Liter
Send a message via Skype™ to mikeg205
Well S & P slips below 1350....way to go Obama and those who elected him...

Only Arnold S...can say good bye the best way to our economy for now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRxaXmXvjnU
Old 11-16-2012, 10:28 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: Mastercraft, Maristar 200VRS, 1995, Indimar 5.7, My first MasterCraft
Quote:

http://www.nbcnews.com/business/host...ness-1C7112898

NO MORE TWINKIES
Old 11-16-2012, 12:27 PM
MC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimN View Post
"Not bad, for a quadruped".

"...and this is Nancy, who makes noises like a chipmunk when she gets REAL excited".
"Its the same thing your whole life, sit up straight, don't talk with your mouth full, be nice to your sister, don't mix beer and wine...ever, ......Oh yea, DON'T drive on the railroad tracks. I'm betting he is going to swerve first".

HAHAHA.

Old 11-16-2012, 12:43 PM
MC Addict

Quote:

This is probably best suited for another thread, but you really don't think that obama is solely responsible for this mess do you? This mess goes way beyond obama...bush...clinton...bush...and Reagan. The problems we have today are because of decades of neglect by our 'leaders' to do anything about them. This is the sole reason I started this thread, is because the sooner people realize from where our problems stem, the better off we will be to fix them. In order to fix them it is going to take REAL changes. Changes Ron Paul has been pushing for over 30 years.

Here is a recent interview with the good doctor and a lot of these points are here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=4n6gXbqIWDE#!

I would also recommend you check out his farewell address to congress. It is clearly laid out here what we need to do to get the ship right again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZs9RDj3i7E

Old 11-16-2012, 12:49 PM

Quote:
This is probably best suited for another thread, but you really don't think that obama is solely responsible for this mess do you? This mess goes way beyond obama...bush...clinton...bush...and Reagan. The problems we have today are because of decades of neglect by our 'leaders' to do anything about them. This is the sole reason I started this thread, is because the sooner people realize from where our problems stem, the better off we will be to fix them. In order to fix them it is going to take REAL changes. Changes Ron Paul has been pushing for over 30 years.

Here is a recent interview with the good doctor and a lot of these points are here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=4n6gXbqIWDE#!

I would also recommend you check out his farewell address to congress. It is clearly laid out here what we need to do to get the ship right again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZs9RDj3i7E
I read it... and re-read it... now we are all screwed... will the country collapse? probably not...will the rich (250K +) get taxed more probably....but the middle class is going to get axe... no bailouts for twinkies...so 18.5K jobs gone..and many other companies missing earnings targets.

The good doctor is correct and what happens now - we will have to watch play out. My post is just a string of posts which will probably show up as this thread concludes.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:22 PM
MC Addict

Quote:
I read it... and re-read it... now we are all screwed... will the country collapse? probably not...will the rich (250K +) get taxed more probably....but the middle class is going to get axe... no bailouts for twinkies...so 18.5K jobs gone..and many other companies missing earnings targets.

The good doctor is correct and what happens now - we will have to watch play out. My post is just a string of posts which will probably show up as this thread concludes.
....I'm not sure if this thread will conclude. I guess as long as Ron Paul is in the news and his message needs to spread, it may continue. I'm quite proud of this thread and I hope I have provided for someone the realization of Liberty the way my boss provided it to me.

Old 11-16-2012, 02:10 PM

Quote:
....I'm not sure if this thread will conclude. I guess as long as Ron Paul is in the news and his message needs to spread, it may continue. I'm quite proud of this thread and I hope I have provided for someone the realization of Liberty the way my boss provided it to me.
It IS a great thread and I hope Dr. Paul continues to remind those leaders in D.C. and in their states and territories to server - and not be concerned with their re-election. I hope he is not set aside as he was during the debates.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:22 PM
MC Addict

Farewell pennies and nickles. A new generation now starts....one that saves their dimes?????

http://goldsilver.com/news/bid-farew...s-and-nickels/