Go Back   TeamTalk > General MasterCraft Topics > Watersports > Wakesurfing

Old 09-29-2012, 01:29 AM
MC Fanatic

Boat: 2014 X30. If you want a custom Soulcraft let me know :)
After spending a few weeks with my Soulcraft I can very easily say it's my favorite board I've been on. I've got some new fins to test out as well. Jeff is also one of the nicest guys you will ever meet and he's a true craftsman when he's making custom surf boards. He's also got a new Pro Model coming out soon so you will see one of those soon. Just need to pick out the colors I want on it
Old 09-29-2012, 10:25 PM
MC Fanatic

Congrats to Soulcraft along with Mike and Angie Viland for taking a 1st and 2nd in their divisions at Worlds!
Old 09-30-2012, 09:08 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: Maristar 200VRS w/ X2 Package, 2007, 310HP
Pretty good footage of the event here.....

http://www.wakesurfchampionships.com/

Doesn't look good for riding the Fang Tail I have on order this year. Pretty sure yesterday was our last time out for the season unless we get some crazy good weather. Water was already in the 50s and weather forecasts are predicting lows in the 30s for this week. That will be good for taking another 5 - 7 degrees of water temp. Getting a crew together with those numbers gets really challenging.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:24 PM
MC Fanatic

Couple more custom Soulcraft Fang Tails I had made for a few members on here: Bill T. and Tom M. You guys are going to LOVE these boards!

Last edited by TheWoons; 11-19-2012 at 10:28 PM.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:30 PM
TT Enthusiast

Ryan, you stole my thunder! J/K! Looks awesome. Got it to match the color scheme of my boat.
Old 11-19-2012, 10:38 PM
MC Fanatic

Haha sorry Tom. Wasn't sure how often you guys are on the forums so I figured I'd post them up
Old 11-20-2012, 07:32 AM
MC Devotee

Boat: Maristar 200VRS w/ X2 Package, 2007, 310HP
Haven't seen my board in person yet but it's supposed to be here on Black Friday. Won't be able to ride it until April or May but have a spot cleared out in my office for inspiration to get me through the winter.

For those considering a custom board Ryan has been excellent to work with and has demonstrated great communication skills and patience with a customer (yours truly) that has had a thousand questions. I would highly recommend having Ryan walk you through the process if you are considering ordering a custom board. There are a lot of options when it comes to shaping and ride style and having someone that knows the ropes certainly helped me.

I would also advise ordering early as they are custom and as such will take some lead time to be made. By the looks of the pictures it would certainly seem it was well worth the wait. Now I just need to order up some swag to go with the board. The wife is already looking for ideas on what to get me this year. Do you know if Soulcraft is offering any gear to go along with their boards? Didn't see anything on their website.

Thanks again for all your help. Now all I need is some warm weather and good wake.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:58 AM
MC Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bturner2 View Post
Haven't seen my board in person yet but it's supposed to be here on Black Friday. Won't be able to ride it until April or May but have a spot cleared out in my office for inspiration to get me through the winter.

For those considering a custom board Ryan has been excellent to work with and has demonstrated great communication skills and patience with a customer (yours truly) that has had a thousand questions. I would highly recommend having Ryan walk you through the process if you are considering ordering a custom board. There are a lot of options when it comes to shaping and ride style and having someone that knows the ropes certainly helped me.

I would also advise ordering early as they are custom and as such will take some lead time to be made. By the looks of the pictures it would certainly seem it was well worth the wait. Now I just need to order up some swag to go with the board. The wife is already looking for ideas on what to get me this year. Do you know if Soulcraft is offering any gear to go along with their boards? Didn't see anything on their website.

Thanks again for all your help. Now all I need is some warm weather and good wake.

Bill thanks for the kind words. Jeff has some nice shirts and hats for both men and women that he needs to get on his site. He had all the stuff at Worlds so hopefully he'll have it all up soon so people can order some swag. Once it's up I'll let you know!
Old 12-13-2012, 03:17 AM
MC Fanatic

Had some custom 2013 boards made for my wife and I. Turned out AWESOME. Sticky Bumps traction and wax coming tomorrow

Last edited by TheWoons; 12-13-2012 at 03:24 AM.
Old 12-13-2012, 10:34 AM
MC Master Poster

Boat: 2008 X45 Switch L18
Ryan, you riding Soulcraft exclusively now?